Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's legit, he thinks that 30 days from the time he listed this auction (December 20th) he'll be shipping the figure out. Hmmmm...

It says item will ship from ending date of listing. That can't be true.

As has been mentioned several times before the seller has to put the item will ship within 30 days because that's ebay law and it forbids pre-orders.

If you read all the details it says that the item is a pre-order item. The way sellers have been getting around it recently is by keeping the item listed for aslong as possible therefore the expected shipping dates move accordingly.

Anyone who uses this board and buys a pre-ordered Hot Toys figure off ebay surely knows how long figures can take to be released.

That's The Guy I Bought It From I Bought Fa $265.00 And I Don't Really Care How It Takes To Get Here As Long As I Get The Fudging Thing Know What I Me

Aslong as you know it will be several months off yet. July earliest...

If he's legit, he thinks that 30 days from the time he listed this auction (December 20th) he'll be shipping the figure out. Hmmmm...

It says item will ship from ending date of listing. That can't be true.

that's how pre-ordering in ebay works. durr.
you need a trustworthy seller...or contribute to that "possible ebay scam" thread. :lol

if you feel uneasy about it use other sites.

that's how pre-ordering in ebay works. durr.
you need a trustworthy seller...or contribute to that "possible ebay scam" thread. :lol

if you feel uneasy about it use other sites.

Yeah it does get annoying. It's like people think that Hot Toys makes a magic batch of figures that are released a month after specs and a pre-order.:cuckoo:

If You Don't trust Timcent88And Don't Think He's Legit Then Here's A Message He Sent Me

Dear bmalcantra808,

hi friend, thanks for your pre-order of Scar Predator figure.
the release date of the this item will be the season 2 next year,
probably March to April 2013.
I don't want to make any misunderstanding, if you don't want to wait that long, i can fully refund to you and cancel this transaction on ebay.
on the other hand, please note that your pre-order is for the wholesale batch which is a lot more cheaper than the item in stock. as you can see if you are a fan of hot toys figures, every time any hot item is released, the price will automatically rise 15-35% of its original price. so pre-order is the best way to get the item at its lowest price. and for now the pre-order at my store is the cheapest compared to other ebay stores. when the wholesale batch is in stock, i will immediately inform you and send the item off. if you have any question, please feel free to ask me. thanks for your support and patience.
best regards

timcent88

- timcent88

If You Don't trust Timcent88And Don't Think He's Legit Then Here's A Message He Sent Me

Dear bmalcantra808,

hi friend, thanks for your pre-order of Scar Predator figure.
the release date of the this item will be the season 2 next year,
probably March to April 2013.
I don't want to make any misunderstanding, if you don't want to wait that long, i can fully refund to you and cancel this transaction on ebay.
on the other hand, please note that your pre-order is for the wholesale batch which is a lot more cheaper than the item in stock. as you can see if you are a fan of hot toys figures, every time any hot item is released, the price will automatically rise 15-35% of its original price. so pre-order is the best way to get the item at its lowest price. and for now the pre-order at my store is the cheapest compared to other ebay stores. when the wholesale batch is in stock, i will immediately inform you and send the item off. if you have any question, please feel free to ask me. thanks for your support and patience.
best regards

timcent88

- timcent88

timcent is a great seller and a very good communicator.

any new pics of scar?

pic by cowboy666
225909u3cu0ku3ss0hnkyh.jpg

225911hnbqu9w50b19zfdn.jpg
225913piqzpzwy3wnee35n.jpg

225915itfqs2l9b3w52130.jpg

225908sftx9rtm9a5yrthh.jpg

pic by cowboy666
225909u3cu0ku3ss0hnkyh.jpg

225911hnbqu9w50b19zfdn.jpg
225913piqzpzwy3wnee35n.jpg

225915itfqs2l9b3w52130.jpg

225908sftx9rtm9a5yrthh.jpg

whoaaa .. nice pictures brothaaaaa :clap

Nice :hi5: I probably would in case they don't make the other two, but I can't afford to with all my other po's. hopefully they will make all the avp preds, then you can use those two extras to make some more cool customs :duff

yups,
i'm gonna make 2 custom of celtic and chopper
and i'll keep 1 figures as original scar :duff

Is it me, or is the body paint identical to the classic Predator?

Is it me, or is the body paint identical to the classic Predator?

yes you're right,
it's the new classic predator body,
HT is just dumb, they didn't much change the body paint from the MMS: 162 :monkey2

283177_10150249506667344_107037_n.jpg

Back