Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alien-vs-Predator-Scar-Predator-006_1356012686.jpg

I think they really knocked this one out of the park; I don't care for the character but they did a fantastic job here.

Its fluffing awesome.

Wasn't too impressed with Scar's face in the movie but for some reason this is my favourite look on this figure.:D

Hey they finally re-used that headsculpt in a good way!
No but seriously I agree. He made the head look good. Is it perfect? No. But it is pretty close

The last Predator they released, City Hunter, which was what...a half a year ago? Was $220 and had more accessories and a more complicated paint scheme than this one which is $235..... :( That's a $15 increase for less material and complexity.

I see your point and agree with it. $219-$224 was a good price IMO. Why the increase of $15?? I will still get it but it comes to a point where these MMS lines are becoming DX prices. A couple of $$$ more and the price is comparable to DX Jack Sparrow and DX Indy ROTLA :dunno:cuckoo:

So eh...where's the rest of his stuff??? At least give us a dio base!
What else would he need?

I think a diorama base would be nice. A temple with some nice glyphs and such as seen in the movie would be nice. or something snowey.

It would be nice to see a cut off Xeno head like Samurai got too. Or the tail-stick he fashioned for Alexis or whatever her name was. Or the split open Facehugger after he threw his shuriken at it.

But... they can release this with an updated grid 2.0

Last edited:
I Pre-ordered this bad boy. So excited and so going to be broke with all these flex payments and pre-orders. :lol But still so excited for this it definitely got my attention now release Celtic and Elder!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

I see your point and agree with it. $219-$224 was a good price IMO. Why the increase of $15?? I will still get it but it comes to a point where these MMS lines are becoming DX prices. A couple of $$$ more and the price is comparable to DX Jack Sparrow and DX Indy ROTLA :dunno:cuckoo:

I think it boils down to the person , 20$ to some is nothing.I think they are pieces of art so i am sold for most.I hate the AVP movies so this is a pass for Zuckuss.But i think he looks great -----please Santa bring the city hunter a new face

Back