Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I have all the Predators except the original AVP's, the first Wolf, the BD P2 and the Samurai. Working backwards I think the Samurai is ugly and doesn’t go with the look or the theme of the others, so no lose on not having it.

I have the Original P2 Predator and I’d like to have the BD one too, but just for a removable arm and a few more accessories I couldn’t see spending (I would have had to go to the secondary market) the extra money for it. I was able to buy a recast of the Alien skull and to customize the jaws to let a pair from the BD version fit in so I could get the open mouth. It’s just as well because if I had it too I’d have three P2 City Hunters now and that’d be as bad as having all these T2 T-800 now.

The first Wolf I missed, but again, the only differences are a few accessories and not really any great ones, just an extra cannon and a whip, so one was enough for me.

All the original AVP, including Scar were boring looking to me, they all basically had the same, looking the same, and were the same with the exception of the AVP Elders head. I wanted Scar kind of, just because he was the main Predator, but I wasn’t going to pay the high dollars to pick him up, and thankfully I stuck with it. Now out of all the Predators I don’t have I can get a greater version of the one I would get if I had decided too.

I think he has the best looking Predator face yet and it's movie spot on.

Thats if its going to happen , i like the queen in the movie.But i would love more alien figures

OH NO, no more Aliens, after seeing all the threads about those things falling apart, rotting, and paint piling off (my own one Brown Aliens Variant's foot keeps falling off) I don't think they're going to be much of a demand for them unless there's a lot off design changes, better materials, and higher QC.

I'll more than likely get all the new AVP preds, Wolf and the P2 Elder. I'll skip the rest most probably including P2 as i just dont like the design although i love the film.

As for Aliens i doubt they'll ever pull it off as something will go wrong wether its the paint, rubber or loose joints. I'd like to be wrong though.

OH NO, no more Aliens, after seeing all the threads about those things falling apart, rotting, and paint piling off (my own one Brown Aliens Variant's foot keeps falling off) I don't think they're going to be much of a demand for them unless there's a lot off design changes, better materials, and higher QC.

You are right i have most of them and there like statues unless you want them to fall apart in some way or another.I would like to think they are getting better at there figures

Nice to see this being re released.

Im waiting for Elder as not the biggest fan of scar.

I hope Scar is the only one they make from AVP, myself.

I'd much rather see a Lieutenant Mike Harrigan (Danny Glover) from Predator 2 to go with the new City Hunter.

I hope Scar is the only one they make from AVP, myself.

Telling you guys now, P2 Elder will be next followed by Wolf (Celtic may be in there somewhere). Can't see them beating around the AVP Preds when they have a full Predator license to re-release in 1/6 scale first before they kill their 1/6 Preds with their very own 1/4's.

Telling you guys now, P2 Elder will be next followed by Wolf (Celtic may be in there somewhere). Can't see them beating around the AVP Preds when they have a full Predator license to re-release in 1/6 scale first before they kill their 1/6 Preds with their very own 1/4's.

P2 elder would be cool but they wont kill the 1/6 figs as plenty of people including myself aern't interested in 1/4 figs :peace

P2 elder would be cool but they wont kill the 1/6 figs as plenty of people including myself aern't interested in 1/4 figs :peace

A 1/4 P1 and Dutch would be the pinnacle for the Predaor license. Dish out the 1/6 Preds first and keep the fans happen and then blow them away with the new 1/4's.:wink1:

A 1/4 P1 and Dutch would be the pinnacle for the Predaor license. Dish out the 1/6 Preds first and keep the fans happen and then blow them away with the new 1/4's.:wink1:

Oh i know i'll drool at the 1/4 lol but i just dont have the room and tbh 1/6 is plenty good enough anyway plus cheaper :)

All I have to say is thank goodness it's not a snap kit - that's one huge benefit over the original. You really haven't lived until you tried putting one of those bastards together :lol

Just ordered this one. I have no idea why but why not?

Edit: I know this will be my 1st really Predator. My 1st item from SSC/HT was the Shadow Predator and I have always had the feeling I was kinda rip off. It's nice, but miss the gun, the mask, the blades.

Last edited:
Back