Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would they improve to make people want to buy them? Accuracy? Yeah right... :lol

tumblr_lgbj6dMOzl1qf8yek.gif

:lol

Ok thank you guys. I only ask because I wanted to a set. Btw po scar figure looks awesome.

So is the Shadow Predator worth gettting? I have all the Predators line except Royce, and I have the Samurai Predator as well.

I have both the P2 City Hunter and the new Scar on preorder as well. I've been on the fence with the Shadow and was just wondering if I should get him. :dunno

Its actually a pretty nice Predator. If you can get a nice deal on it and you want something to tide you over until the new figures come out then it should do the job. Nice accessories, mean face, nice outfit. It might open up a can of worms in making you want the rest of the Lost clan though. I actually prefer the Lost Predator to Shadow however.

So is the Shadow Predator worth gettting? I have all the Predators line except Royce, and I have the Samurai Predator as well.

I have both the P2 City Hunter and the new Scar on preorder as well. I've been on the fence with the Shadow and was just wondering if I should get him. :dunno

shadow is a nice pred he grows on me every day

OMG! I'm sooo pre ordering this, I love it! I was so angry I missed the first one.. I didn't want to spend so much money on a used Scar Pred, and now I can get a better one! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Celtic is still my fave, and the ancient predators.. omg, I'm gona lose so much money in the next years :lol I wish they'd make more Aliens
(praying for the dog Alien.. :pray:)

cool might pick him up then ,if still around i only have this one on p.o but plannin on preordering p1 and p2 very soon.

It is amazing that at initial theatrical release this movie "sucked" and lost track of the the essense and look of the Predator. But as the years have gone by AVP has great "replay" value. And slowly the AVP look has become acceptable.

When I see HT "Scar" I see "Scar". As opposed to when I see "City Hunter" I see "generic".

Looks good. But the hardness becomes very soft knowing how long we all must wait for this figure (ie City Hunter and Batman Returns...show some images already HT's!!!!!!!):mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its just the proto bio mask. Im sure they will be changed by the time the figure comes out. Its a common pattern with HT predator figures

You Know What I Think They Gonna Make a New 1/6th Scale Predator Every End Of The Year That's What Noticing Like The New City Hunter Predator Came Out On Dec Of 2011 So Probably There Gonna Make A New Predator

Are the figure weapons and bio helmet made of metal or plastic? Sorry for asking. I'm new to collecting these 1/6 figures.

Are the figure weapons and bio helmet made of metal or plastic? Sorry for asking. I'm new to collecting these 1/6 figures.

No, plastic and only the wristblades are made of metal. But I think I've heard that HT wanted so release Preds with real diceast (aluminium) armor in the future. Does someone know something about it?

No, plastic and only the wristblades are made of metal. But I think I've heard that HT wanted so release Preds with real diceast (aluminium) armor in the future. Does someone know something about it?

On the 1/4 pieces, they said they'd like to try diecast parts.

Back