Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guys. I recently started an interest thread to gather interest for a custom KATO WORK-The Wolverine: 1/6th Scale Tailored Black Suit and if you guys are also fans of the Nolan Batman movies, the suit could also be used as a great Custom Ra's Al Ghul Alternate for a 1/6 Scale Project. If you're interested, please click the link below for more information. Let me know in the comments area if you're interested.

[url]https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?141978-KATO-WORK-The-Wolverine-Tailored-Black-Suit-%28or-Custom-Ra-s-Al-Ghul-Alternate%29[/URL]

Thanks for your time,

frattyboy8103ulp

the-wolverine-black-suit-jackman-claws.jpg

You usually don't. Do you have a " my ups " account? That's how I found mine. I was tracking my dx 07 and saw a new tracking from sideshow due wed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Oh, no. So if you have a "my ups" account, you'll automatically see anything that was shipped to your address?

Hey, I just got mine but it was actually The new one from The Wolverine. I'm actually kinda bummed since I already had that one. I was wondering if you got the same?

No, I pick him up tomorrow, I'm in Florida. Hold on to him though, we could trade if I got this one as I wanted the Wolverine a little bit more. :p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back