Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i was in Hong Kong today and I visited some shops.

Wolverine figure was in Toys legend shop and price was 138 HK$. So 178 USD.

I was about to buy it but I better stick to TDK trilogy items or I'll open new door to a very expensive future!

There were few stock in Toy Hunters... but not for sale. They said to me waiting for who preordered it

I don't know about Wolverine price but Toys Legend has great prices for other figures: sweeney Tod is 77 HKD, Nicholson Joker 158 HKD, one of the predators was 78 HKD

But finally i didn't buy anything. I was looking for Batman Armory and it was sold out

Bye!

Can't seem to order this anymore from ss even though it's in stock. Says not available to my country. Any other aussies order theirs from ss?

9153666968_4ba60ac437_b.jpg

Here are some pics...

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2919.JPG

Love the figure! And I love finally having him in my collection.

IMG_2891.JPG

I'm surprised this has gotten such a luke warm reception. It's all Avengers Avengers Avengers around here! I wonder if interest and sales might pick up when the new Wolverine movie comes out at the end of the month.

I would love to own a Wolverine, but i just do not like the face sculpt on this guy. It looks nothing like Jackman. I guess I could look on ebay for an alt head. How much is he going for on SS?

I would love to own a Wolverine, but i just do not like the face sculpt on this guy. It looks nothing like Jackman. I guess I could look on ebay for an alt head. How much is he going for on SS?

If you haven't seen it in person, you haven't seen the sculpt yet. I cancelled my pre-order of this figure twice before I finally just went all in and bought it, and the difference between photos of that sculpt and it in hand are night and day.

No picture I've seen of this figure does it justice, and the sculpt is incredible in person.

Back