Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him yesterday, I like him a lot more than I thought I would. Anyone have permanently "on" lights on stand? That's 3 HT releases I've had recently with the same issue.

At least this one has some apparent tells with the base, suit quality, And box..... But I'm sure many will get screwed and some scam artists will switch the figure out for the real thing..... Sigh

At least this one has some apparent tells with the base, suit quality, And box..... But I'm sure many will get screwed and some scam artists will switch the figure out for the real thing..... Sigh

Don't forget the price, 79 dollars. heck for that price it might even be worth it for parts:lol

Yeah after market for the real thing with be more than $79 for the head and claw hands alone, Which I will say don't look too bad on the bootleg.... Still this is unfortunate I still don't own the first Wolverine from fear of getting a knock off..... If this is out this quick a better one is probably on the way.

Yeah, really not THAT bad considering. I mean, recreating the suit alone is a massive amount of work! Just too bad they chose such a terrible looking material.

:rotfl at the box art and stand!

Check out my Wolverine on Vine:

https://vine.co/v/hzHdPv90eIj

Does anybody know how I can display these on here as apposed to just posting links?

Nice animation!

As to how to post a photo: go to the reply window and you'll see little icons across the top. The square icon with a grey mountain and grey sun on a yellow background is the image post button. Click it and you will get a pop up window field where you paste the URL to your image location. That means you will have to have your photos uploaded to somewhere like flickr. In flickr (or whatever other photo hosting site you use), you will need to right click on the picture you want and choose "view image". That will link you to the image all by itself in the window, and then you can just copy and paste the URL that is in that URL field on your browser. OR just click "copy image location" and that SHOULD be the URL.

I think that should do it.

Nice animation!

As to how to post a photo: go to the reply window and you'll see little icons across the top. The square icon with a grey mountain and grey sun on a yellow background is the image post button. Click it and you will get a pop up window field where you paste the URL to your image location. That means you will have to have your photos uploaded to somewhere like flickr. In flickr (or whatever other photo hosting site you use), you will need to right click on the picture you want and choose "view image". That will link you to the image all by itself in the window, and then you can just copy and paste the URL that is in that URL field on your browser. OR just click "copy image location" and that SHOULD be the URL.

I think that should do it.

I have already tried putting things like "" and "[img]" before but it's not h...c/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It looks like that animation page you have is flash based, so if you wanted to post it just like that, that's probably the problem.

Embedding the pictures into the post means you need a single image file like a jpeg, gif, bmp, etc., that lives in a regular HTML based web page.

Just checking some things on that vine page.

A3909AF5-5443-4B83-8A96-5ECE5ABD8405-606-00000055B5F99271_16590b507f5.1.3.mp4.jpg

This is the only image I was able to get from the animation because it seems to be an mpeg (movie) file.

I was also able to grab this:

A8AB0893-99C7-47E2-81D7-E3183565BFBE-12090-00000A791EB9F7A9.jpg

That's about the extent of my coding powers, I'm afraid!

I'm not sure how you can post the mpeg file. Sorry!

Back