Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ on one hand I see what he's saying; more dollars and less accessories however, these dolls are based on what we see on film so what do people expect?!

Look at 6 inch figures...they are 2 to 3 times as much as they were 5 or so years ago and have also decreased in accessories and quality. Hot toys have gotten a but more expensive but the quality keeps getting better and better. Had this figure not come with a light-up dio base, it would have only been around $200 which is hardly any more than the first wolverine.

Look at 6 inch figures...they are 2 to 3 times as much as they were 5 or so years ago and have also decreased in accessories and quality. Hot toys have gotten a but more expensive but the quality keeps getting better and better. Had this figure not come with a light-up dio base, it would have only been around $200 which is hardly any more than the first wolverine.

especially with he prices of the first one lol

im holding out for a wolverine 2 fig personally

Yeah, people paid $160 for the first wolverine when it came out but are now paying upwards of $500 but complain that this one is $230... Just doesn't make sense

I think the X-man costume on this one makes it unique out of all the foreseeable Wolvie figures HT made / will be making.

funny enough this costume was originally going to be the Sideshow exclusive for the first release (licensing screwed that up) I like it but the HS isn't for me, much prefer the V1, lots of wolvie stuff to come hopefully (2 movies in around a year)

My dream come true would be a modern yellow/blue costume in days of future past and a HT fig of that :D

The headsculpt and paint work on this one is light years ahead of the first release. The eyes are freaky real.

Yeah, they should have included a bunch of guns and stuff! Where are all the weapons Wolverine is known for using?

Could have, having also an extra head, and do not come with that diorama base.

Another additional type of dress such as style, Barney Ross.........."

I have no doubt I'll be the 86th person to ask this in the thread but does the new head fit on the old figure properly? Thinking of buying one as an alternate on the Origin's figure.

I have no doubt I'll be the 86th person to ask this in the thread but does the new head fit on the old figure properly? Thinking of buying one as an alternate on the Origin's figure.

Yes sir, there's a pic a page or two back.

I did not see any others, although I seen a YouTube review by unboxings galore who made a custom using the head. I would post it but I'm at work on my phone.

Back