Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no point in PO.

It give's you a chance to see if it'll actually look like that on release. The only reason the Avengers are selling well is because of the team.

I see no point in PO.

It give's you a chance to see if it'll actually look like that on release. The only reason the Avengers are selling well is because of the team.

Not the only reason, but I get your point. And to your point, so will this when they start giving us a slight hint that they will complete the X-Men.

Tempting but I might not get it.

First of all, when I think of Wolverine I think of Huge Jackman only, and this figures face doesnt remind me off him. Likeness is way off. Am I blind or it really doesnt look like Hugh jackman?

Secondly, I hate this costume lol. Gonna put him in something else if I get him.

Thirdly, there is always a possibility they will release a better jackman representation.

I wonder how much one could sell just the costume for? Im sure there are plenty of people that would buy it.

At a guess. At least $100 plus. Probably more in the region of $130, if the final product looks as good as it does in the pictures. You only need to look at the Jim Gordon sculpt on Ebay for an indication of the ridiculous prices people will pay.

You only need a head sculpt and a body for a different member of the team.

I'd bet some people will buy this just for the suit and there will be plenty who do customs with the head. The claws always go for big cash also.

You only need a head sculpt and a body for a different member of the team.

I'd bet some people will buy this just for the suit and there will be plenty who do customs with the head. The claws always go for big cash also.

Actually, Wolverines costume is the one that is unique compared to the rest of the team. Cyclops, IceMan, and Colossus all had very similar suits but wolverine is the only one who had the teeth coming over the shoulders and claw marks around his lats. Also his shoulder piping and forearm piping come to points, resembling his claws whereas everyone else's was squared off.

https://m97.photobucket.com/image/x men uniform/moviecostume/icemanX3.jpg.html?src=www

Actually, Wolverines costume is the one that is unique compared to the rest of the team. Cyclops, IceMan, and Colossus all had very similar suits but wolverine is the only one who had the teeth coming over the shoulders and claw marks around his lats. Also his shoulder piping and forearm piping come to points, resembling his claws whereas everyone else's was squared off.

https://m97.photobucket.com/image/x men uniform/moviecostume/icemanX3.jpg.html?src=www

This is true, although I think if your talking about last stand. Both Iceman and Angels suits are pretty close with a few touch ups. I think just in a general sense also, people like the suit and not the actual figure.

Yup. I hear ya. In Last stand Angel never got an x-suit. Only colossus, iceman, and wolverine had those. Then there was beast who I assume was supposed to have like a first class suit that he complained used to fit him. Iceman's suit was close to what Scott wore in X2 which was different from Scott's X1 costume.

I can see where people would want this suit for customs though I'm not sure it would fit the more slender characters. Might still have to use the medicom X3 wolverine suit for that.
IceMan079.jpg
IMG_8073.jpg
IMG_8066.jpg

Yup. I hear ya. In Last stand Angel never got an x-suit. Only colossus, iceman, and wolverine had those

Ahh, ok. I must be thinking of an old production photo. X2 Nightcrawler would be such a great figure for HT's to attempt.

Ahh, ok. I must be thinking of an old production photo. X2 Nightcrawler would be such a great figure for HT's to attempt.

Yes! I'd buy the whole team. Even Grammar Beast. Colossus would be the bomb. Of course nightcrawler never got an x-suit so this is just my interpretation. But how cool would that be.

Yes! I'd buy the whole team. Even Grammar Beast. Colossus would be the bomb. Of course nightcrawler never got an x-suit so this is just my interpretation. But how cool would that be.

I know. It doesn't really make sense when you see Harry from spiderman (WTF?) and Angelica from pirates get a figure does it :slap

Hopefully they have looked at the Avengers line and flicked a lightbulb somewhere.

Wow! I've never seen that pic. Never made it in the movie? I always wanted to see him in an x-suit. Now I have to make an Angel as well! Crap!

from X3, Beast would be my next most wanted, but from the trilogy, I'd want an X2 Cyclops or X3 McKellen Magneto

My most wanted would be Halle Berry Storm. I think she has the best chance at a figure too. :yess:

I have to admit, even though I'd buy all the X-Men they make, many have made the arguement that the group in the black leather suits together is not very exciting looking. I have to agree. Unlike the recent group shots of the Avengers figures. Just my opinion. :dunno

Back