Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
740391_10151753903428528_2003518082_o.jpg

nice pic ed! it reminds me of this

fast forward to 2:04 minute mark to see the fight
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKQ3Oc97Wk[/ame]

Selling this guy, perfect condition at a very fair price pm me if interested.

So, I'm getting this on Monday. However, I should have had it yesterday but ups said the train it was on derailed. I hope I nobody got hurt, and after that I hope my package isn't crushed.

So, I'm getting this on Monday. However, I should have had it yesterday but ups said the train it was on derailed. I hope I nobody got hurt, and after that I hope my package isn't crushed.

Prob wasnt a serious derailment if your still getting the package or at least so soon.

So I finally received my figure after the delay. I'm actually liking the figure.

A couple of things I noticed is the figure isn't as flexible to pose as I thought it would be. I remember watching some Youtube reviews back when he first started shipping and they showed him in some pretty dynamic poses. I can barely get his arms up. Is it just a case of having to break the leather in?

Also, I was surprised at how loose the ankle joints are. He has trouble standing on his own. At first I thought I had a bad body, but a fellow freak told me that it was very common. I've never had really loose ankles like that before, with the exception of my Rescue Captain America. That one also had slightly loose ankle joints, but not as loose as this.

Ankle joints are loose on mine as well. I haven't tried too many dynamic poses, but I think yeah, the shoulders are a little bit of a challenge to get to extreme angles. Elbows were fine though.

Ankle joints are loose on mine as well. I haven't tried too many dynamic poses, but I think yeah, the shoulders are a little bit of a challenge to get to extreme angles. Elbows were fine though.

I do remember a Youtube review where the person had him in a really cool jumping pose with arms up pretty high. I'm tempted to try and carefully try, but I don't want to ruin the suit.

Back