Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

389117_496082203750785_2121107138_n.jpg

He's there,He's just gotta be there, He HAS to be there :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I don't know... The optimist in me wants to believe that is a space just big enough for the green goliath. I hope this doesn't turn into another Reeve Superman.

I know it sucks that everyone else's debuted already but Hulk, but look at the situation. They cranked out 7 Avengers figures in a relatively short span, plus 3 Con exclusives, 2 new Batman figures, Amazing Spiderman, who knows what else in the time we've known Hulk's coming, HT is clearly very busy and perhaps a bit behind. That, coupled with Hulk being an R&D project and not just a typical HT figure will mean slower revelation. I imagine it's hard trying to maximize figure qualities while also keeping true to a realsitic depiction of him. Joints like Diamond Select would solve problems of posability but most collectors would stick their noses up at such obvious articulation, so HT is stuck figuring out how to make him posable and look good because his mass means not being able to just use the same structure as their regular human muscle bodies, his biceps and all. I don't think he's going to take forever to come out and I'm not surprise we're still waiting. Also, Avengers is coming out on BR/DVD in September, so at this point, why not save him for fanfare with that release, he doesn't need the hype but sure would make it an exciting time.

I know it sucks that everyone else's debuted already but Hulk, but look at the situation. They cranked out 7 Avengers figures in a relatively short span, plus 3 Con exclusives, 2 new Batman figures, Amazing Spiderman, who knows what else in the time we've known Hulk's coming, HT is clearly very busy and perhaps a bit behind. That, coupled with Hulk being an R&D project and not just a typical HT figure will mean slower revelation. I imagine it's hard trying to maximize figure qualities while also keeping true to a realsitic depiction of him. Joints like Diamond Select would solve problems of posability but most collectors would stick their noses up at such obvious articulation, so HT is stuck figuring out how to make him posable and look good because his mass means not being able to just use the same structure as their regular human muscle bodies, his biceps and all. I don't think he's going to take forever to come out and I'm not surprise we're still waiting. Also, Avengers is coming out on BR/DVD in September, so at this point, why not save him for fanfare with that release, he doesn't need the hype but sure would make it an exciting time.

Screw all that, show him now. :lol

:clap:clap:clap

Holy balls someone with some logic and realistic expectations!

Bravo, you're a rare bird in this atrium!

They're definitely holding a space for him. Probably put him in last day of the Con.

yes....the space is there.I think it will be a last minute thing.
why have a preview night if those that paid dont get the chance to see it first etc etc.I think after tonight opens,we should see pics of Hulk.

personally as I cannot get entire team this year, if hulk is coming later next year I'll be more pleased PO it and my wallet will be grateful, no rush for me

Hoping to see the green goliath "revealed" at comic-con,but so far it wasn't to be :( i think we maybe see him in other toy fair,just like last year keaton's batman :dunno:

Lou is the man! :rock :lol

Get him some coffee!

Sorry, but DFanatic, you are always making trouble with statements like that. I'll believe it at the end of SDCC.

Sorry dude, I just figured the picture of the Hot Toys display was enough confirmation for the fact that Hulk wont be seen at the SDCC. Not trying to start some ____... not this time:monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back