Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

People can gloss over what they want to call these TOYS. If it makes a person feel better by calling them "collectibles" "collector items" "action figures" whatever. They are TOYS. Ive gotten over this labeling charade and call them what they are. "Hot TOYS" I really dont care if Im judged by that or not.

I don't care what they are called. For me these figures, statues and replicas are high-end collectibles meant for display. They aren't meant to be played with as toys. Even Hot Toys themselves said that. The only issue I have with people calling them toys is when they try to use that as an argument for these figures to have visible joints. "Hot Toys = Toys = visible joints". :slap

Point 5.
578054_354425274619469_138228759572456_1065555_1124705451_n.jpg

Point 2.

548401_354425257952804_138228759572456_1065554_978369639_n.jpg

Last edited:

Rip his head off and he'd die. Hulk is an indestructible force.

They're toys. Hence Hot TOYS.

He'd beat the crap out of Wolverine...nothing would come of it though because Wolverine wouldn't die....would he?

Well if it's Hugh Jackman's Wolverine then all the Hulk would have to do is offer him a singing part in a Broadway musical.

BAM!! Fight OVER!

Wolvie's off to NYC! Gold Lamé pants not an option!

hugh-jackman-gay.jpg

Fabulous. :clap

___

Seemingly neither can be killed but Hulk's size and strength advantage would seem to go in his favour. He'd beat the crap out of Wolverine...nothing would come of it though because Wolverine wouldn't die....would he?

they have fought a few times.

250x371xwendigo-vs-wolverine-vs-the-incredible-hulk-181-cover.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FiX5MAqOwK.jpg

I would like to buy two of them, 1 for my Avengers display and 1 for my Wolverine vs Hulk display. I will probably wait because HT will release more with other movies.

I don't care what they are called. For me these figures, statues and replicas are high-end collectibles meant for display. They aren't meant to be played with as toys. Even Hot Toys themselves said that. The only issue I have with people calling them toys is when they try to use that as an argument for these figures to have visible joints. "Hot Toys = Toys = visible joints". :slap

Point 5.
578054_354425274619469_138228759572456_1065555_1124705451_n.jpg

Point 2.

548401_354425257952804_138228759572456_1065554_978369639_n.jpg

Um...They are still TOYS. ;) Yeah...really....Yup.

Maybe HOT TOYS should have called themselves "HOT COLLECTIBLES" then...

T.O.Y. TOY.

At least I have the balls to call them what they are.
I dont know why people should have to feel insulted when they are called "Toys" who gives a s h! t? :dunno :rotfl

depends on the source material. In ultimates, They decapitate wolverine, and his head is still able to speak wen they pump air through his neck wound. he stays that way for days before his head is put bcak onto his body.

The way its described is wolverine's mutation is not superhuman healing, it's surviving. No body, and lungs, he mutated a little more, and was breathing through his skin, like a turtle through it's shell when in water.

Seemingly neither can be killed but Hulk's size and strength advantage would seem to go in his favour. He'd beat the crap out of Wolverine...nothing would come of it though because Wolverine wouldn't die....would he?

One of the better Animated movies is the HULK VS movie. Has Hulk vs Wolverine and Hulk vs Thor separate movies. Good stuff.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Lopi1FmMnBk[/ame]

The problem with comic book fights is they are almost always determined by whoever is more popular at the time...since Batman is always popular he is almost always a sure win...(choke,,,choke) Wolvie would shred the DarkKnight like mozzarella

They're toys. Hence Hot TOYS.

Toys are something you play with, as far as these figures are concerned I get them, I unbox them, I pose them and then I look at them and that's it!!

Um...They are still TOYS. ;) Yeah...really....Yup.

Maybe HOT TOYS should have called themselves "HOT COLLECTIBLES" then...

T.O.Y. TOY.

At least I have the balls to call them what they are.
I dont know why people should have to feel insulted when they are called "Toys" who gives a s h! t? :dunno :rotfl

I don't give a ____ really. :lol

But they (Hot Toys) said it themselves, don't know if you saw the pictures from the interview, they aren't TOYS but high-end collectibles. The name was just something Howard made up because it was "easy and simple to remember".

Last edited:

Toys are something you play with, as far as these figures are concerned I get them, I unbox them, I pose them and then I look at them and that's it!!

But they can be played with as Pitu's review so...elegantly...demonstrated in his review.

Just cause on doesnt "play" with his Hot Toys doesnt change the fact they arent "Toys."

I collect LEGOs. I buy them put them together, pose them and look at them.

Does that mean LEGOs are no longer "TOYS?"

Thanks for playing. :wave

But they can be played with as Pitu's review so...elegantly...demonstrated in his review.

Just cause on doesnt "play" with his Hot Toys doesnt change the fact they arent "Toys."

I collect LEGOs. I buy them put them together, pose them and look at them.

Does that mean LEGOs are no longer "TOYS?"

Thanks for playing. :wave

:slap:slap:slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back