Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

If Hawkeye, Cap and Thor are any indication of HT quality, then I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be another turd.

Hawkeyes and Fury's are bang on IMO. Cap with the helmet on is bang on as well.

I'd agree about Cap with helmet but disagree on the others (especially Hawkeye). Fury and Cap (Evans) sculpts close. Cap will have many more versions, Fury perhaps will see another fig. No immediate need to drop $200 on close.

As it stands I'll get the HT figures for Avengers II in 2014. Until then my $$$ will continue to go towards customs. Too bad really. I was looking forward to having a complete Avengers set facing off against my TDKR Batman and getting pawned by him. :lol

OK, so clearly no human could ever wear those pants when he shrinks back down. I believe a man could fly but I don't believe a man could wear those pants.

Yeah, funny how the "fans" nitpick the hell out of one of the best gaming franchises in history but conveniently never ask themselves how in the ____ can Banner grow in and out of the jeans...

This has always bothered me about the Hulk. I can accept that a man gets angry and subsequently turns into a monstrous green muscle-bound giant with no capacity for intelligible speech - but the jeans remaining intact around the waist but somehow shredded at the knee is just absurd.

I agree will the inequities of Hulks pants as well as SO many other is comics.

But its fantasy. Like someone already said, how can you believe a man triples in size and turns green, but not that his pants still fit. Or that a man in a suit can fly and have all the all those weapons and technolgy in that little package. :dunno

After seeing the movie I'm looking forward to owning this figure along with a very well done Cap and Thor figure. Now, I just need Iron Man announced and I'm golden (well for the good guys).

saw the movie, loved every second of it. Getting hulk when he comes out, asuming they fix the articulation issues.

Still a little torn on Cap.... REALLY not liking the fused head/neck.
Thor's ALLMOSt a sure thing.

Good God that is looking huge! If he is done well I will get one for sure.

saw the movie, loved every second of it. Getting hulk when he comes out, asuming they fix the articulation issues.

Still a little torn on Cap.... REALLY not liking the fused head/neck.
Thor's ALLMOSt a sure thing.

Honestly Thor is a total pass for me, so is IM, Cap . . . I just want the Shield and HS to put on the FA one. But Hulk will be a must buy (assuming he can move).

I just hope everyone's high hopes for Hulk aren't dashed once we see the finished figure.

Lets just hope Hot Toys does not pull a Berserker and Hulk shrinks. If they keep it at the shown height, i'm good.

This is a must have for me.

So far the only DEAD-ON 100% AMAZING is Hawkeye. Nick Fury is real close and Captain America w/ mask is decent.

Watching the film for a 2nd time, I focused only on Hulk whenever he was on screen and he likes to lurch a lot. His hands often touching the ground. I hope the articulation will allow that.

Watching the film for a 2nd time, I focused only on Hulk whenever he was on screen and he likes to lurch a lot. His hands often touching the ground. I hope the articulation will allow that.

Kinda like an ape was my impression.

Do they mention Hulks height in the movie? He doesnt look like hes the same size as the Na'vi from AVATAR, but I may be mistaken. An 18" Hulk would be most welcome, I just didnt think he would be the same size as Jake. But even at $350, I still feel that is a justifiable price point. If you take away all the bells and whistles that come with Jake and substitute that with the largness of the Hulk figure itself I think both equal each other out.

Mike will likely argue 10 feet based on dialogue in TIH. However, the 3D model designers for both TIH and Avengers have said 9 feet. So expect around 17.5-18 inches in height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back