Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Can't wait to get some nice high res and clear pics from HT of this, the Ani-con pics as good as they were left a bit to be desired. Unless i've missed them the weren't many that managed to get nice clear pics. Can't wait to see the specs and what he comes with too.

Are the anymore conventions for HT soon?

Me too, a Hulk would be cool but if others want to gamble on its durability they can do so at their expense. Not a priority in life right now anyways.

While I'm trying to get as many of the Avengers as I can, price + rubber = no buy.

That kind of cost for a product that will only deteriorate is insane for me. Definite no way.

Hopefully they'll make a Banner and I can get him. Cheaper + it will last.

The rubber hasn't been confirmed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed there isn't. HT needs to reveal the specs already. :impatient:

dont get the fear of rubber the soles of my boots are rubber and they seem to be holding up

dont get the fear of rubber the soles of my boots are rubber and they seem to be holding up

fillion1.gif

Nice. I'm gonna buy two Hulks and strap them to my feet :yess:

I don´t the sense of this statement.
If it would´ve been the same sort of rubber, we certainly wouldn´t have these problems i.e. DX-02.

Off to check my Hellboy yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back