Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. Only reason I know is it was something I had to learn for work. You'd think making toys would be simple and easy and fun all the time. But it's crazy ass complicated. Lol

Just got this oldie figure in from ebay today. Still in pretty good shape. The complaints I have are the chest piece is very hard to take off and also the hand guard cover came off. I guess a little gorilla glue will remedy that.

IMG_1100.jpg

Just got this oldie figure in from ebay today. Still in pretty good shape. The complaints I have are the chest piece is very hard to take off and also the hand guard cover came off. I guess a little gorilla glue will remedy that.

IMG_1100.jpg

Still a nice looking figure. If HT ever rereleases it in diecast Ill buy it.

What's going on with the armpits?

Armpits hair? LOL jk

I saw two foam piece in the box and I thought they were for the armpits like amazing spiderman 2, but found out later its for the air flaps on the back. haha

Armpits hair? LOL jk

I saw two foam piece in the box and I thought they were for the armpits like amazing spiderman 2, but found out later its for the air flaps on the back. haha

You do know all those foam pieces, even on asm2, are just for storage and shipping (ie in the box only). They are not meant to be used after that. You seem to be indicating you are using them out of the box.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Just got a Mark VII from a fellow freak. My first time buying a used Hot Toy. It was in good shape, though a bit dusty...my goodness haha

Cool figure. It really balances out my Iron Man detolf by having a second phase 1 armor in there against all my HPP ones.

My only real problem with the figure itself is the rubber at the elbow joints...not a fan.

All in all....happy with the purchase. Eases the wait for Mark 45 and a potential diecast Mark 6 ha

c552f2e0051a3b9c633a2641db14f28e.jpg

Yeah, it's a good looking armor apart from those elbow joints. I was actually thinking about trading my Mk3 for one, until I got to looking at those rubber elbows. Most pics I saw they looked pink instead of red

Yeah, it's a good looking armor apart from those elbow joints. I was actually thinking about trading my Mk3 for one, until I got to looking at those rubber elbows. Most pics I saw they looked pink instead of red

Yea, its pink and not red. Anyone got a user manual they don't want anymore and want to sell it?

Just got a Mark VII from a fellow freak. My first time buying a used Hot Toy. It was in good shape, though a bit dusty...my goodness haha

Cool figure. It really balances out my Iron Man detolf by having a second phase 1 armor in there against all my HPP ones.

My only real problem with the figure itself is the rubber at the elbow joints...not a fan.

All in all....happy with the purchase. Eases the wait for Mark 45 and a potential diecast Mark 6 ha

c552f2e0051a3b9c633a2641db14f28e.jpg

Yeah, the rubber elbow joints keep me from buying the Mark VII. If only they were "Hot Rod Red".

How do you like your Mark III? What's your opinion on the shoulder gaps?

Yeah, the rubber elbow joints keep me from buying the Mark VII. If only they were "Hot Rod Red".

How do you like your Mark III? What's your opinion on the shoulder gaps?

I like the Mark III ... even moreso now that I have the Mark VII to complement it. Of course it has its issues: I wish it were a darker color and had more ankle pivot and some sort of waist articulation ... but it looks awesome to me in a museum pose with my Mark VII in flight next to it. The shoulder gaps aren't that big a deal to me, the shoulder armor just needs to be positioned correctly.

I like the Mark III ... even moreso now that I have the Mark VII to complement it. Of course it has its issues: I wish it were a darker color and had more ankle pivot and some sort of waist articulation ... but it looks awesome to me in a museum pose with my Mark VII in flight next to it. The shoulder gaps aren't that big a deal to me, the shoulder armor just needs to be positioned correctly.

:goodpost: The pose is sometimes everything when it comes to displaying these. Congrats on getting both of those figures Lex :clap

I never understood that attitude. Yes not everyone wants Iron Man all the time, but these guys are in business to make money...they owe us nothing and they can't pander to everyone's desires.

Back