Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems at all with the battery compartments. I was initially going to just wait until a DC Mark 7 was released, but was able to get this one at a fair price. No regrets at all with this Mark 7

Nice. Congrats on the figure. Wish I could go back in time and pick this up for retail! Such a great looking armor.

Still my favorite armor:
IMG_20150831_225718364.jpg

Pardon the mess. Was moving things around and doing some general cleaning when I took the photo. :D

HT has made the following armors already with the vii moulds:

1 Mark VII
2. Mark VII BD
3. Midas
4. Python
5. Mark VII Stealth
6. Mark IX

At this rate they are probably sick of the Mark VII armor, so I would recommend not waiting either. They will work on the HPP armors and the new movie marks before circling back to the original 7. We basically have new versions of every one (except the VII) but given the number of it's recent release and the other armor applications it has been used on there is not a rush for a DC Mark VII in my mind. The only DC that would make sense to come out in the next 18 months would be a Mark II since the molds are somewhat available from the new DC 3.

This armor can still be had for a decent price and not too much over retail, it is one of the best looking armors in my opinion, if you like it get it.

1 Mark VII
2. Mark VII BD
3. Midas
4. Python
5. Mark VII Stealth
6. Mark IX

At this rate they are probably sick of the Mark VII armor, so I would recommend not waiting either. They will work on the HPP armors and the new movie marks before circling back to the original 7. We basically have new versions of every one (except the VII) but given the number of it's recent release and the other armor applications it has been used on there is not a rush for a DC Mark VII in my mind. The only DC that would make sense to come out in the next 18 months would be a Mark II since the molds are somewhat available from the new DC 3.

This armor can still be had for a decent price and not too much over retail, it is one of the best looking armors in my opinion, if you like it get it.

Agreed!!

1 Mark VII
2. Mark VII BD
3. Midas
4. Python
5. Mark VII Stealth
6. Mark IX

Why? Are they sick of printing money? :lol

Why? Are they sick of printing money? :lol

On point YP, but that was a bit of tongue and cheek. :lol

To correct my post above, if any armor does need a redo its the Mark V. A chromed out V would be a logical and hell of a welcomed figure, considering how weak it is of the original VII and only accentuated now with the new DC MK III launch.

On point YP, but that was a bit of tongue and cheek. :lol

To correct my post above, if any armor does need a redo its the Mark V. A chromed out V would be a logical and hell of a welcomed figure, considering how weak it is of the original VII and only accentuated now with the new DC MK III launch.
;)

Idk if HT would redo the V just to chrome a few parts if that's the only change they'd be making. Plus chrome scratches easily, I can only imagine how many of them would get mucked up during production, transit to distributors or users with banana hands damaging them.

;)

Idk if HT would redo the V just to chrome a few parts if that's the only change they'd be making. Plus chrome scratches easily, I can only imagine how many of them would get mucked up during production, transit to distributors or users with banana hands damaging them.

speaking of banana hands, thats another fix they could do and not have the hand sockets "peel" off as easily as they do with the Mark V.

See what I did there..... "Peel".....:banana :naughty

Sweet pics...I want a Mark VII bad but that lure of a diecast version has me hesitant to buy one. I don't know what to do. :panic:

Well it seems like HT will be putting battle damage on all of their suits now so if you want a suit that is not all scratched up then get this.

Back