Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it came with that but the bottom of the head I'm using is this:

is there a way to take this out or change this? thanks for the help by the way

it came with that but the bottom of the head I'm using is this:

is there a way to take this out or change this? thanks for the help by the way

Oh right, I think you you need a different neck connector, or can the one you posted, bransen, fit into that? I forget, I sold my mk7 a while ago. Oh wait, I think I remember, I had to remove that inner connector there and then you could put in the other one.

Dat base.

ad5ecd60-3068-0132-097a-0eae5eefacd9.gif

now I tried lightly to remove it and it wasn't coming out. what did you use so I don't damage it?

Hopefully someone can confirm, but I think that piece was slightly glued to the rest of the head, right? I just took a screwdriver I think and very carefully and slowly chiseled around between the outside part of that connector and the neck. Then you can fit the one posted in the photo in there, and if you ever want to revert back, you can just glue it back on, really simple fix I think.

Oh right, I think you you need a different neck connector, or can the one you posted, bransen, fit into that? I forget, I sold my mk7 a while ago. Oh wait, I think I remember, I had to remove that inner connector there and then you could put in the other one.

I've personally never used one.

I just assumed it just popped into the neck. Just connecting the neck right into the connector.
fe00ee58127419237b423dbdcc681b3e.jpg

Hopefully someone can confirm, but I think that piece was slightly glued to the rest of the head, right? I just took a screwdriver I think and very carefully and slowly chiseled around between the outside part of that connector and the neck. Then you can fit the one posted in the photo in there, and if you ever want to revert back, you can just glue it back on, really simple fix I think.

I'll give it a shot, thanks

It's a bit smaller than the usual crop of head sculpts because it would directly connect to the iron man armor, so you'd have to remove it to add the standard neck connector.

Yeah, if I still had the figure, I would take pics of it to show, I think Barry (Username) was the one who helped me out with it, the connector on the armor is that ball joint that fits perfectly into the head sculpt hold as it is right now, so that when you put it on a body without the neck, it would sit low like in the pic, I forgot about it until I remembered how the head sculpt was. You definitely need that piece to raise it up to normal height, and you'd have to take out the one in there already as it was made to fit in the iron man armor which has that neck ball joint higher than on a normal true type body.

Jesus this brings back memories. Perfect figure and a crappy headsculpt

I didn't like the head sculpt much either, so I picked up the Arc Reactor Stark head sculpt. It looks great on the Mark 7.
Wrong movie I know, but it looks much better than the normal one. Add the sunglasses from Mark 4 and it's very Tony Stark!

image.jpg

Just got my Mark VII yesterday, got it on eBay for$337 still sealed. I have 11 iron man hot toys and Mark 7 has to be one of my favorites

Selling my mark vii for 290 shipped.
lmk if anyones interested, in box with shipper. excellent condition. thx!

View attachment 206440

Just got my Mark VII yesterday, got it on eBay for$337 still sealed. I have 11 iron man hot toys and Mark 7 has to be one of my favorites

Any issues with the batteries or battery compartments?

I'm one of those who missed the initial release but still want it brand new. But since that could be risky I've pretty much decided to just let it go and hope for a DC Mark VII.

Any issues with the batteries or battery compartments?

I'm one of those who missed the initial release but still want it brand new. But since that could be risky I've pretty much decided to just let it go and hope for a DC Mark VII.

No problems at all with the battery compartments. I was initially going to just wait until a DC Mark 7 was released, but was able to get this one at a fair price. No regrets at all with this Mark 7

Back