Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed making room for winter soldier.

Mark%20VII%20IMG_0579.jpg

I just finished piecing this together between the incomplete figure I bought and then tracking down all the missing accessories.

My god the prices people try to get for an Iron Man fist.

Now that he's complete, I feel much better.

this is a great looking figure... I'm still hoping for die-cast 5-7.

This may be a silly question, but what is the function of the removable silver parts?

Didn't know they were rockets... He also has them on his back... I guess that explains why they fell off after he went through the portal. Thanks.

Didn't know they were rockets... He also has them on his back... I guess that explains why they fell off after he went through the portal. Thanks.

Well I agree with you that they don't really look like rockets. I actually have all those parts in the box, as I like the cleaner look of the Mark VII.

I can't bring myself to pay the going prices for Coulson, especially with all th AoU figures I want to buy.

It is on the top of my list now...after Agent Coulson. ;)

Good luck, I hope you manage to find them and at a reasonable price - lucky for me, I managed to find them at retail price shortly after I started collecting HT figures - they are both awesome figures. :)

They had one of these on eBay a few days ago for $260 shipped, only problem with it was a tear on the outter sleeve of the box. If I didn't already have 3 of these I would have bit. That was a great deal.

Yup. 2 regular 1 exclusive. I loaded up on Avengers Part one figures I either have 2 or 3 of every figure. Except Hawkeye. I've had 3 of him but have sold them all when they were going for $600. I just have a gut feeling that these are going to be worth quite a bit in a few years.

Back