Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my improved MKVII helmet from the Workshop Accessories kit arrived from Ebay!

Just to answer any potential questions:

1. The difference is HUGE. The WA helmet is much more accurate and is the same shade of red/gold as the suit. The eye design is slightly different from MKVI.
2. The helmet has its own light source and switch just like the original helmet.
3. You CANNOT do the full head-lift as with the original. The new helmet is a different mold altogether.
4. The faceplate comes off and IS compatible with other MKVII helmets- meaning you can put it with the BD MKVII RDJ helmet and any custom helmet as long as it's based off of the MKVII.
5. The helmet, although being a different mold, fits perfectly onto any of the suits' neck joints. You can put it on any HT IM.
6. The faceplate has internal detail and the magnets are sturdier than the original.

All in all - well worth it if you can find one. A complete upgrade. Anyone want comparison pictures?

Thats very helpful :hi5:

Well, my improved MKVII helmet from the Workshop Accessories kit arrived from Ebay!

Just to answer any potential questions:

1. The difference is HUGE. The WA helmet is much more accurate and is the same shade of red/gold as the suit. The eye design is slightly different from MKVI.
2. The helmet has its own light source and switch just like the original helmet.
3. You CANNOT do the full head-lift as with the original. The new helmet is a different mold altogether.
4. The faceplate comes off and IS compatible with other MKVII helmets- meaning you can put it with the BD MKVII RDJ helmet and any custom helmet as long as it's based off of the MKVII.
5. The helmet, although being a different mold, fits perfectly onto any of the suits' neck joints. You can put it on any HT IM.
6. The faceplate has internal detail and the magnets are sturdier than the original.

All in all - well worth it if you can find one. A complete upgrade. Anyone want comparison pictures?

Can you further explain this? they function in the exact same way so I cant understand what youre saying here

Can you further explain this? they function in the exact same way so I cant understand what youre saying here

Yeah, I went on to say that was an initial misconception of mine and was incorrect. I should probably update the original list. :slap

Thank you for posting the photos! Does the new head sit lower on the neck too? It seems so on your pic though it might just because it was positioned differently.

fhwee-ee......... settlet the eBay hassle. I think all-in-all I came to pay less than retail for Mk. VII and didn't even have to pay customs as it came from EU.
even with the issues with the figure this makes me really really happy to have bought it. pretty sure I'll be able to fix the issues somehow on my own...

fhwee-ee......... settlet the eBay hassle. I think all-in-all I came to pay less than retail for Mk. VII and didn't even have to pay customs as it came from EU.
even with the issues with the figure this makes me really really happy to have bought it. pretty sure I'll be able to fix the issues somehow on my own...

depends on who and where you bought it from :wink1:

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-VII-Disassembled.jpg

Anyone have closer detailed shot of this? gunna start a mod and I need a better idea of assembly

Back