Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HT 1/4 scale Mark VII came in last night. Got it with the Maythe4th code (along with a Care Kit lol) and now i have him posed like this on a dynamic stand.

aza8y5un.jpg

Works pretty well, the base on the bust doubles as a nameplate since the dynamic stand doesnt have one.

^^ that bust looks excellent Bransen. Might have to look into getting one of those. Been strictly 1/6 figs since I started collecting last August, but those bust and PF statues looking real nice!

^^ that bust looks excellent Bransen. Might have to look into getting one of those. Been strictly 1/6 figs since I started collecting last August, but those bust and PF statues looking real nice!

Thanks sir. I was the same too but got the bust solely because of the coupon. And i gotta admit im impressed by it as well

I'm late to the party on this guy, but finally bought one this weekend for $375 after shipping. I gave my friend a Mk. XXI for Chirtmas/her birthday back in January, so I'm really looking forward to getting the classic color scheme.

I wish they'd make the narrower eye-mod on a non-battle damaged faceplate too. I'd buy one if they did. :)

HT wanted to if they could, I mean Iron Patriot had so much potential they could have thrown a savin and president ellis head sculpt to make it complete...

for those of use who are not as talented as Barry (Username) or just lazy as me, I found a "pre-made" mod for the helmeted Stark head. I guess head_play is trying to get into your territory Barry.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/221429276731?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Note: since its a "custom" YMMV with the paint job.

I am as happy as everyone else that this has been released.
I have made a few open faces(and that will continue as long as people want a Tony face inside a helmet that doesn't come with one), but this is a great option for ALL OF US.
If every single item i made as a custom was released by the chinese factory bootleggers, we'd all be happy.
Mark my words, the Strike Suit Cap's open faced lid will be out too.
If there is a market, it will be sold.
Many of the bootleggers lurk on here, to see what we all want.

I wished they made a non battle damage face, I would so buy it.

Contact Kit Chen(Iyiyyy on Ebay). It's possible she can get the same helmet done without any BD paintwork from her supplier.

I am as happy as everyone else that this has been released.
I have made a few open faces(and that will continue as long as people want a Tony face inside a helmet that doesn't come with one), but this is a great option for ALL OF US.
If every single item i made as a custom was released by the chinese factory bootleggers, we'd all be happy.
Mark my words, the Strike Suit Cap's open faced lid will be out too.

Agreed, I'm happy this is turning up. Hopefully the same happens with a empty Strike Cap helmet. If anybody does get the the headplay helmet, please post pics I would love to see how it turned out

Great.... I love that you put the bust in front, thats a great idea, now to buy some busts:lol

I didnt realize it until I had the bust and just played with the idea. Its great cause it also doubles as a nameplate since the dynamic stand doesnt have one.

Back