Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehhh, I don't have a 3D tv. I hope there is one because the UK Steelbook looks sweet!

They really are not much extra. My copy USA was only $26.00 from Amazon. The star trek phaser with the3d mov ie was only $50 more. But by itself was over $150. I just wait until I got the 3D tvs/glasses

Does anyone know what the huge Iron Man announcement that Sideshow is going to make on Thursday?
From their Twitter account...
"Just stay alert tomorrow for an AMAZING #IronMan type announcement? ;) *Susan"
Anyone know what'll it be?

Gemini preoders?

Or maybe something to do with Spiderman too, since it says IronMan "type" and emphasizes Amazing?

Just got this today and all I can say is this thing is amazing, One question though is that how do you display this thing in the stand, it feels like it's going to scratch/dent its legs.

BTW this is my one and only Iron man so I am kinda new to this shiny toys.

Stupid question but.. How exactly do you remove all batteries? I misplaced my manual and don't want to accidently ruin something by trying to remove the wrong part for new batteries..

There are four small screws. Each light has 3 batteries powering it, so 12 in total. Make sure you have the right screwdriver as you don't want to strip the screws.

1. Behind the mask. Lift the mask, it is just above the light plate.
2. Left and right arm. On the back of the arms. You can take the arms off to make it easier. (Not the battle damage ones)
3. On his back. Turn him around. Between the flight flaps.

I used a small flat screwdriver to help pop the batteries out but be careful to not scratch your paintwork.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Guys- if you do not have this already get it before it is $500....it is THE best HT Iron Man to date- very sturdy and better proportioned than any they have done...and I like the Stark HS, not the best but good enough for me!

Back