Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really are a prat aren't you. If it were the website determining which spelling was correct, then it would be the same for both of us regardless. Clearly it isn't.

View attachment 66589

Your computer is underlining the words it thinks you are misspelling, not the website.

And I'd much prefer you didn't contact me by PM, I read enough of your drivel on the main boards, I don't need you spamming my inbox with crap too.

MY spell check for American English is the default. YOUR browser is changing the spelling to your version of English. If the website was in England and was created with your version of English as the default, it would be opposite and only then you would be correct. :clap nice try.

BBTS has plenty Mark VII back in stock for the the low, low price of $350. Talk about price gouging. I can understand if this is months after release, but this figure just came out.

You still don't get it do you, MY version of English, is ENGLISH - you know, THE DEFAULT VERSION OF ENGLISH. Your version of English is a bastardised version made up because so many Americans are either too lazy or stupid to learn how to spell correctly.

It's also colour, not color, aluminium not aluminum, rubbish bin, not trash can, and pants are worn underneath trousers (unless you are a superhero)

You still don't get it do you, MY version of English, is ENGLISH - you know, THE DEFAULT VERSION OF ENGLISH. Your version of English is a bastardised version made up because so many Americans are either too lazy or stupid to learn how to spell correctly.

It's also colour, not color, aluminium not aluminum, rubbish bin, not trash can, and pants are worn underneath trousers (unless you are a superhero)

Bravo sir.

It was nice when I used to come to this thread to read about the Mark VII figure and not petty arguements that can be easily handled via pm so nobody elses time has to be wasted with utter crap

It was nice when I used to come to this thread to read about the Mark VII figure and not petty arguements that can be easily handled via pm so nobody elses time has to be wasted with utter crap

My apologies, it just gets my goat when Darkmatter (who has started threads bemoaning the lack of forum etiquette) then goes on to pull someone up on their spelling.

I couldn't really care less whether people use American English or the Queens English (or whether they misspell completely). But if you are going to pull someone up over their spelling, at least be correct.

Anyway, back to the Mk VII. Mine should hopefully be coming this week (if I'm in the first batch of OSB's orders)

Here's mine on display:
B7D69DFB-3C8D-41A6-9B8E-F5FF282FEEE5-37658-000015C836DB1F21_zps6092791f.jpg

I noticed the spring on the shoulder pad of the right arm seems a tad loose. Is there anyway to tighten it up? I'd rather fix it then just buy a new one. Although I'd be willing to buy just a new right undamaged arm. Is Ebay the best bet? Toy Anxiety is where I have gotten other single parts from before but they don't have a MK VII breakdown up yet. Do any other places online sell breakdown pieces?

I noticed the spring on the shoulder pad of the right arm seems a tad loose. Is there anyway to tighten it up? I'd rather fix it then just buy a new one. Although I'd be willing to buy just a new right undamaged arm. Is Ebay the best bet? Toy Anxiety is where I have gotten other single parts from before but they don't have a MK VII breakdown up yet. Do any other places online sell breakdown pieces?

Which arm is it?

My apologies, it just gets my goat when Darkmatter (who has started threads bemoaning the lack of forum etiquette) then goes on to pull someone up on their spelling.

I couldn't really care less whether people use American English or the Queens English (or whether they misspell completely). But if you are going to pull someone up over their spelling, at least be correct.

Anyway, back to the Mk VII. Mine should hopefully be coming this week (if I'm in the first batch of OSB's orders)

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Back