Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I had one of those full replacement face plates I would actually be able to display my Mark VII with the helmet on, instead of like this

1081759_10151622413987462_415817537_n.jpg

Here is a video of my Mark VII total face replacement piece. It replaces the figure's entire face: jaw, mouth, face plate, eyes, lenses and crown in one entire piece! Watch in HD if possible. I hope you guys like it. Thank you for watching and thank you to Boomix and BB&WSF for the support in making this happen.

https://youtu.be/bgord9wCvj8

You are a boss lars10.

Here is a video of my Mark VII total face replacement piece. It replaces the figure's entire face: jaw, mouth, face plate, eyes, lenses and crown in one entire piece! Watch in HD if possible. I hope you guys like it. Thank you for watching and thank you to Boomix and BB&WSF for the support in making this happen.

https://youtu.be/bgord9wCvj8

Fabulous! :clap Looks Perfect! :bow

I got billed for Mark VII yesterday afternoon, can't wait to get him! This will be my first HT Iron Man. I was holding out for a definitive version that came with a Tony head so I could build a 2nd figure.

Bbts just shipped my mk vii...guess Im keeping it. August has been ridiculouslyexpensive and I still have hulks and starks coming in jeez.

Bbts just shipped my mk vii...guess Im keeping it. August has been ridiculouslyexpensive and I still have hulks and starks coming in jeez.

plenty here would buy it since they missed out. it might be a nice thing to sell them it and it'll help your wallet too. just a suggestion. :wave

I just hate shipping stuff and dont have paypal, so im already against selling it. Its just easier for me to keep it. Might craigslist it though.

Yup, never had paypal. Most sellers on the board have been okay with accepting money orders, but if paypal is absolutley necessary, and I mean I have to have it, ive had my friend do it for me. Dont have an ebay account, but I buy from there occasionaly. I was offering it for $290 shipped, but as i said earlier, its easier to keep it.

Last edited:
Yup, never had paypal. Most sellers on the board have been okay with accepting money orders, but if paypal is absolutley necessary, abd I mean I have to have it, ive had my friend do it for me. Dont have an ebay account, but I buy from there occasdionaly. I was offering it for $290 shipped, but as i said earlier, its easier to keep it.

It's free to have. You should totally have your own account. No credit check(if that's the problem) or any of that stuff.

Oh no...i got amazing credit, I just wont use it. I perfer paying everything in cash as to not rely on credit, unless necessary ( car, house etc). I just perfer not using it.

Its really never been an issue. Only time I regret missing something is a MRM joker head because he wouldnt take a money order.

Very beautiful collection pics Username. :clap

I got my shipped notice this morning from BBTS. Should get mine next week......finally I will be able to try out my modded face plate I made, and take some pics of my own..:yess:

Back