Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something fishy going on with that listing. Look at the bid history, goes from under $10 and then jumps to $100, with the last 2 bidders having very low to zero feedback scores.

Not uncommon to see money laundering schemes on eBay transactions where really cheap things get a ridiculously high winning bid. In this case, I wonder if the seller is using other accounts to drive up the price of the box. Or a couple people are just effing with him :dunno

Or sadly, they really are that stupid.

I know it was mentioned here before that CSC should be receiving their 2nd batch by the 21st but since BBTS received their 2nd shipment already I went ahead and called them to check if maybe they got theirs early too. The 21st is still their ETA. Bummer.

Something fishy going on with that listing. Look at the bid history, goes from under $10 and then jumps to $100, with the last 2 bidders having very low to zero feedback scores.

Not uncommon to see money laundering schemes on eBay transactions where really cheap things get a ridiculously high winning bid. In this case, I wonder if the seller is using other accounts to drive up the price of the box. Or a couple people are just effing with him :dunno

Or sadly, they really are that stupid.

How in the hell would they launder money that way? Its pretty obvious their trying to set the price themselves but there are way easier ways to launder money lol

How in the hell would they launder money that way? Its pretty obvious their trying to set the price themselves but there are way easier ways to launder money lol

no other way to launder bully money!!! :lol

130628144732-bullying-fine-620xa.jpg

Actually, let me off a different perspective here. The box is actually the one item in this collectible that HT will never replace. You have to live with the box you got in whatever condition it arrived in. So the box is actually the next most expensive item after the figure itself in terms of value, simply because of this rule from HT.

Now there are collectors outhere that collect not by buying the whole figure with accessories, box and all brand new or used in one shot. Some actually buy it one leg at a time, one arm at a time in an effort to save money. And what do you do when you have collected all the pieces? You need a box to put it in and that's why people sell and buy empty boxes. I've never tried this way to "build" an Iron Man from parts, but I know people that have. I think it's just way too much of an effort to save a few dollars.

This is actually the 1st time I selected collectors grade from BBTS. I usually always just order standard and they always come in what is basically mint condition, so I wanted to try the collectors grade to see if there is any difference.
I guess I will know next week when I get mine from them.

Just received the Mark VII. Moment I took him out I was taken back. The detail, glossy paintjob. Oh and the lights! This is one figure that definitely looks much better in hand. This is my first IM figure. I can see why many people are into collecting th suits and why HT milks the franchise. Also he's different from other figures in that he is all hard plastic and not rubber and cloth. He seems to be the most fragile though. I will also be taking outthe batteries ehen not using. Probably by some better quality spares.
People say Hulk is better in hand as well. Can't wait! HT really did save the best ones for last.

Does anyone replace the batteries with a better brand? Or just remove em altogether. Would love to be able to use the light function at will without having to worry about taking out and putting in batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow just wow ppl are fkn retards!

Just wait till the buyer receives it :rotfl:gah::slap

Does anyone replace the batteries with a better brand? Or just remove em altogether. Would love to be able to use the light function at will without having to worry about taking out and putting in batteries.

I actually remove them all together with the fear of them exploding, a few exploded inside my Predator figures and that was enough to convince me to take them ALL out, I display my figures in a glass cabinet, so I don't actually use the light function.

due for my final payment on the 25th, however got the early processing email! tho when i asked for early processing they said they don't have enough on hand at the moment to honour my early processing email -.- ohwell got hulk comming this week so whats another week waiting

Here is a video of my Mark VII with a full face replacement piece. It replaces the figure's entire face: jaw, mouth, face plate, eyes, lenses and crown in one piece. Watch in HD if possible. Thanks for watching.

[ame]https://youtu.be/JypAxkXeLTE[/ame]

Last edited:
Here is a video of my Mark VII total face replacement piece. It replaces the figure's entire face: jaw, mouth, face plate, eyes, lenses and crown in one entire piece! Watch in HD if possible. I hope you guys like it. Thank you for watching and thank you to Boomix and BB&WSF for the support in making this happen.
Impressive, sir.

Back