Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was suppose to be receiving my replacement today but it turns out SSC sent it to THE WRONG COUNTRY....:gah:

they went ahead and looked at an old order for the shipping location from when i was living in Canada....i haven't lived there in a year and have had several orders with them since. i have absolutely no idea why they randomly decided to choose my old Canadian address :slap

BBTS packs everything extremely well. I've never received anything damaged, only evenly had to exchange one thing, my City Hunter Pred, but it was because he was missing the disc holder on his leg so it wasn't the fault of BBTS. and they handled the exchange very well.

The longest I ever waited for a figure from them was the DX12.

That wait was HORRIBLE.

Congrats to those who PO'd from BBTS. Hey, wasn't the second shipment expected next week and not this week? There may be hope CSC got their second shipment early as well. *crosses fingers*

Congrats to those who PO'd from BBTS. Hey, wasn't the second shipment expected next week and not this week? There may be hope CSC got their second shipment early as well. *crosses fingers*

Yes, they told me last week that it would be 2 weeks before second shipment, but maybe they were just giving a later time frame in case expected order was late. I am happy either way that mine is in and processing for shipment now.:yess:

The last figure I receive always seems to be my favorite. Man, it's awesome to just look at it. Well done, HT. Well done.

I'll see how I feel when the Hulk arrives.

Awesome pics of an awesome piece! Congrats Viking!

Thank you! :wave

Whoever said that he had googly eyes must have their eyes checked :cuckoo:

AVMK71.jpg~original

Another great photo! :clap

Well, it would seem that on this day the gods were in my favor. I wasn't going to say anything until I was 100% sure.....

I noticed last night that according to Cotsworld Collectibles website, they actually had this figure in stock. I exchanged a few emails with them, put in my order and today found out that I got their last one! For $249.99! Ships out today, should have him early next week.

They also told me that they will likely have a couple more available due to cancellations. For now the website says OUT OF STOCK but they said to keep an eye on the page for this figure and when they have any more available they will take the out of stock off of the page.

Here is the direct link - hopefully another Freak can get one as well!!! Good luck!

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIHT-901897

Congrats COF! Happy to hear you were able to score one! It'll be worth it when you see it! :wink1:

Back