Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
650d9730-e6a5-4f04-9868-7a471ea6ef4a_zps6f25a908.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The MIV looks better! Classic look! I don't like the big chest plate on the VII. And the battle damage on the MVI is by far the best so far! Very hard decision you have.

Are the "wrist guards" on the older Mark's removeable to put on the new Mark VII ones?

It's funny, I only ever wanted a single Iron Man in my collection. I still do. The problem is I really can't decide which one to keep. When I put them all next to each other though, the Mark VII feels like a more quality figure somehow. As if HT has been making some minor, but noticeable improvements in Iron character quality over the last couple years or however long it has been.

It's funny, I only ever wanted a single Iron Man in my collection. I still do. The problem is I really can't decide which one to keep. When I put them all next to each other though, the Mark VII feels like a more quality figure somehow. As if HT has been making some minor, but noticeable improvements in Iron character quality over the last couple years or however long it has been.

Well you need to keep WM, and mk 7 but the 6 has the triangle arc and shoulder pods, plus the BD, I say lose the mk 4 as the 7 will fill your circular rt spot

If I were to keep a figure just for the triangular chest, I would go with Silver Centurion, since it is most comic accurate. The appeal to me of Mark VI is the battle damage, and fact that he really wore it more than any other armors in the films, through various important scenes (end of Iron Man 2, and through almost the entirety of Avengers). I'll probably end up being too indecisive and keep them all, as usual.

If I were to keep a figure just for the triangular chest, I would go with Silver Centurion, since it is most comic accurate. The appeal to me of Mark VI is the battle damage, and fact that he really wore it more than any other armors in the films, through various important scenes (end of Iron Man 2, and through almost the entirety of Avengers). I'll probably end up being too indecisive and keep them all, as usual.

Problem solved

:exactly:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

And welcome Specineff and Hot Rod! :wave

And after you have all of those, you'll have to go back and get Iron Monger, Whiplash, the Mk V, the MK II and the Mk IV. ;)

Welcome to collecting.

It only takes 1 to get on that slippery slope. Also, :welcome1::fireworks

lol, Thanks Balrog, Viking Spawn, cofphoto and Jon Stark. Out of the many forums I've been on sideshow freaks is great. :rock It's like my wallet is admiral ackbar yelling "it's a trap". A shiny... awesomely articulated trap. :dunno

So I gave in and preordered some more.

I'm rather impressed I pulled off this landing pose with the stock HT stand. Once I stretched out the crouch holder part of the stand I find Mr.Stark standing much firmer and secure. Notice he is on the tips of his toes :)
a5y4azu2.jpg
uba3y7av.jpg

I'm rather impressed I pulled off this landing pose with the stock HT stand. Once I stretched out the crouch holder part of the stand I find Mr.Stark standing much firmer and secure. Notice he is on the tips of his toes :)
a5y4azu2.jpg
uba3y7av.jpg

Looks good dude.

I was trying out different poses laat night. There's just so many! :D

Bri

Holy ****... what has this iron man done with my mind... i ordered a spidey statue for 200 euro yesterday
Would have said thats insane spending that much money on some plastic before i got the markvii *-*

Great thanks for the idea... Now I got to find a good base and extra pole to drill to get this look...

It's not hard. Any hardware store will sell alu tubing. I block off one end with blu tack and fill it with resin. When the resin has set, i drill it and thread it then put a bolt in to secure the grabber.
For a base, any piece of wood or MDF can be used. Just cut it to the size you need and drill a hole to accept the same diameter tubing you used.
Here's one i made a few days back(I don't have pics of the MKVII on there, but it does work fine with him on it):

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

Anyone who has mark VI and VII are the arms interchangeable?

And the legs.

IMG_4839.jpg

I'm new to collecting so bare with me. There are two versions of the Mark VI? IM2 & Avengers? If so, which Is better? Is the M7 the best?

It's not hard. Any hardware store will sell alu tubing. I block off one end with blu tack and fill it with resin. When the resin has set, i drill it and thread it then put a bolt in to secure the grabber.
For a base, any piece of wood or MDF can be used. Just cut it to the size you need and drill a hole to accept the same diameter tubing you used.
Here's one i made a few days back(I don't have pics of the MKVII on there, but it does work fine with him on it):

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

And the legs.

IMG_4839.jpg

OMG that mk 6 torso works great!

Back