Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested! :p Since I mainly display my figures in a museum pose. haha

ill think about it my friend. i just got him today and took him out to enjoy the awesomeness . lolol . i just box him back up and now i need to reflect on my intensions . ill let you know.

Would you be interested in a mark Vii without his repulser hand ?

Sixshooter, I sent you a message a couple of hours ago, but I haven't gotten a response. Based on your last post, you may not want to sell him, but I am fine with taking him as is. Let me know.

I give a lot of grief with all the IM releases but I just got my Mark VII and this figure truly kicks ***, such a thing of beauty, they just stand out among my collection, I can understand why its so hard for some people not to want to buy every single IM that comes out, unfortunately the increasing prices of these figures doesn't have me ordering any future IM releases, I plan on selling my BD Mark VII, hopefully to someone on the board if everything goes well

I give a lot of grief with all the IM releases but I just got my Mark VII and this figure truly kicks ***, such a thing of beauty, they just stand out among my collection, I can understand why its so hard for some people not to want to buy every single IM that comes out, unfortunately the increasing prices of these figures doesn't have me ordering any future IM releases, I plan on selling my BD Mark VII, hopefully to someone on the board if everything goes well

yeah it does suck about how the prices keep increasing, but to some degree the quality has increased as well

Anyone letting go of his BD for a retail tag when ships out soon?

Kindly let me know. Quick!

Thanks!

my second waitlist mark VII converted ...yeah buddyy

they must have received more than their allotment. buys into my theory that hot toys is using an overproduction of the MVII for last minute and previously unannounced variants like the BD and midas. :monkey1

C'mon BBTS, get your ****in' stock already! Now that their prices are no different than SSC, time to drop all my pre-orders there and get them on SSC. No point in waiting a month to pay the same price.

Anyone wanna sell their Mark VII for $350 shipped?

*Just scored one early this morning! thanks pturtle!

Last edited:
My MKVII EX arrived today!!!!!!!!
Just a bit excited.
I am LOVING the Repulsor pose wrists and hands.
I'll do a lot more images when i get a decent light box built.
For now, here are some standing and in flight/hovering poses:

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

Back