Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked mine up from my lcs and the one from ssc arrived Thursday. Overall, its been a solid week. Now just waiting for bbts on my last one.

I got mine yesterday. I am impressed with the battle damaged parts. From reading this forum I thought the battle damage would just be decals. I was happy the damage has real texture.

Haha wow, did you catch your girlfriend/boyfriend cheating on you? why so angry :cuckoo:

Me angry? What would give you that idea? I just thought it was pointless to return a figure over such a easily rectified issue. What I told you about over reacting like an emotional female? You have got to stop that.

i got their update email tuesday and i didn't even order from them. i'm on their email list.

July 30, 2013
ALTER EGO COMICS INSIDER
MARC'S REMARKS
We're getting a lot of calls and emails about when certain Hot Toys items will be shipping. Here's what we know:

The Hot Toys Storm Shadow figure is arriving here this Friday.

The Hot Toys Catwoman figure will be arriving in two shipments: the first is due in 7-10 days with the next shipment about a week later.

The Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII figure should be arriving shortly after Catwoman and may also be in multiple shipments.

The Hot Toys Hulk figure was scheduled to ship in July, but obviously hasn't. We don't have an updated shipping date for it yet.

Please check the Alter Ego Comics website for the latest release date information.

Have a great week!

Marc Bowker, Owner
Alter Ego Comics

Since it seems no other US retailer is shipping right now except sideshow, I'm assuming AlterEgo's shipping schedule is what to expect with the others.

Since it seems no other US retailer is shipping right now except sideshow, I'm assuming AlterEgo's shipping schedule is what to expect with the others.

i would say so. i think in the case of the MVII, the retailers were shipped their orders the same time that the collectors who ordered from sideshow direct. the time it takes them to receive and then reship would probably be a week or two.

Just outta curiosity do you guys think any of the online retailers will have the mark vii's in stock once they get their shipments from ssc? I know alot of them are already taken because people preordered them from the various retailers but I was just curious if they get extras for people who didn't preorder them?

Just outta curiosity do you guys think any of the online retailers will have the mark vii's in stock once they get their shipments from ssc? I know alot of them are already taken because people preordered them from the various retailers but I was just curious if they get extras for people who didn't preorder them?

YES, there is a good chance...., but not in the way you think. some people, being that this went on sale over a year ago, will have to cancel, or their credit card will get declined, or they just may have stopped collecting altogether.

since the retailers that took their order only required a small deposit and in some cases no deposit, there will be a brief time where you just may see the item go back on sale listed as in stock. then the person who shows up first can claim it.

it's worth camping on websites that this may happen with. BBTS, alter ego and underground figures come to mind as some good ones. you may have your own favorite. but the more places you visit, the more you'll have a chance to snag one. retailers should have them this week so you should start probably immediately. good luck in your hunt!!! :hi5:

YES, there is a good chance...., but not in the way you think. some people, being that this went on sale over a year ago, will have to cancel, or their credit card will get declined, or they just may have stopped collecting altogether.

since the retailers that took their order only required a small deposit and in some cases no deposit, there will be a brief time where you just may see the item go back on sale listed as in stock. then the person who shows up first can claim it.

it's worth camping on websites that this may happen with. BBTS, alter ego and underground figures come to mind as some good ones. you may have your own favorite. but the more places you visit, the more you'll have a chance to snag one. retailers should have them this week so you should start probably immediately. good luck in your hunt!!! :hi5:

Thanks for the tip bro I appreciate it, I just started collecting and don't know how everything works yet so the info is much appreciated!

i also forgot to ask if i see hulk up for grabs at retail pricing should i grab him? im primarily collecting iron man figures but i love the avengers/incredible hulk. one thing is that im not very impressed from the pics i ve seen of him because he looks very plastic like since hes so shiny in the pics, but i love hulk so im back and forth :p

i also forgot to ask if i see hulk up for grabs at retail pricing should i grab him? im primarily collecting iron man figures but i love the avengers/incredible hulk. one thing is that im not very impressed from the pics i ve seen of him because he looks very plastic like since hes so shiny in the pics, but i love hulk so im back and forth :p

hulk is another story. i'm not sure you'll see one for sale at retail. you can always try but that seems like it's going to be more difficult to attain.

hulk is another story. i'm not sure you'll see one for sale at retail. you can always try but that seems like it's going to be more difficult to attain.

yeah you never know its always random lol but if i did get a shot do you think it would be worth buying him, whats your opinion on him? thanks

yeah you never know its always random lol but if i did get a shot do you think it would be worth buying him, whats your opinion on him? thanks

Yes,do it. If you end up not liking it then you can sell it most likely for a profit and move on to the next figure. I wont recieve mine for another few weeks but from what Ive seen in pictures Im very impressed,which usually means in-hand the figure will probably blow my mind.

Just got mine converted :) !!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclusive ver.

Exclusive version is sooooooooooooo not worth it, that hologram figure is very lackluster and cost you 20 bucks; because the reg version is free and SS loves to charge me an extra 5 bucks for shipping an ex ver. makes no sense; but i do like the sticker on the box that says exclusive :)

Exclusive version is sooooooooooooo not worth it, that hologram figure is very lackluster and cost you 20 bucks; because the reg version is free and SS loves to charge me an extra 5 bucks for shipping an ex ver. makes no sense; but i do like the sticker on the box that says exclusive :)

I so agree with you but the resale value is off The charts :)

Back