Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. But doesn't the name calling and counter accusations make you as much to blame?

Well this isn't a litigation suit, so there is no reason to assert blame. It is a discussion and people disagree. You are personally taking this message board way to seriously. Most people do not care about what is written on message boards. Generally replies are out of sheer boredom or trying to start some *****.

You are fitting a cliche with the "Why can't everybody just get along?" post. Which I find just as annoying as troll posts. No need to be a hero and break up disagreements and blurt out high road sentiment. That's what mods are for.

I was just trying to figure out how things work here. No need to attack me. I didn't say anything to initiate that.

And I'm not taking anything here seriously. The arguments with strangers on a toy message board come off as people taking things too seriously.

You guys are hilarious. The lack of logic and reason is baffling. Tons of people on these boards have differing opinions and they still manage to get along. Its because they are intelligent enough to know that when it comes to liking collectibles, people have different opinions and they don't always agree. They also refrain from calling names like elementary school children at recess just because someone disagrees with them.

Most of the problems between members here are because some people think they are better than everyone else and their opinions are the only right ones to have. They can't back up what they say though with any sort of logic. Its always just, "I said it so it's right."

Commenting about the ignore list is far from similar to commenting about an anonymous donation, but again, logic is necessary to understand the differences.

The car comment is a great example of what little logic is being expressed. We can look at the specs of something having never owned it and see how it would do compared to another item. Owning it has nothing to do with its quality or lack thereof. I already explained the comparison between the two Iron Man figures but apparently that went over your heads too.

Oh and my ignore list just gained another member. lol

no matter how much some of you want to pretend you are on the logical side of things, the only thing that matters is that if you are replying you are also part of the problem.

plain and simple. buck it up and hold your tongue leave the scores to settle in "the real world" where it matters. the opinion of some random person on this message board isn't affecting your lives in anyway...and if it is well, there is YOUR problem.

drop the egos

I was just trying to figure out how things work here. No need to attack me. I didn't say anything to initiate that.

And I'm not taking anything here seriously. The arguments with strangers on a toy message board come off as people taking things too seriously.

Then why waste your time commenting, go look at another thread. Obviously it was enough concern for you to speak your mind on it. I am not attacking or arguing with you. You are reading my statements with negative tone.

If you post on message boards it is going to be read and absorbed. If you do not like people talking back at you then don't post in the middle of a disagreement. That is a good way to get in the cross hairs.

Got mine Monday! Just getting around to playing with him! This is my first HT Iron Man and it's freaking amazing! BUT, I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the plastic. Seems very thin and fragile. This can be over-looked by the awesomeness this thing emits!

07E1333D-2D8B-462E-A5B8-B715E036ACFC-2235-0000043666384013_zps44489c8e.jpg

Then why waste your time commenting, go look at another thread. Obviously it was enough concern for you to speak your mind on it. I am not attacking or arguing with you. You are reading my statements with negative tone.

If you post on message boards it is going to be read and absorbed. If you do not like people talking back at you then don't post in the middle of a disagreement. That is a good way to get in the cross hairs.

Wow. Things are suddenly clear. Thanks for the warm welcome. I see no reason to spend time here.

Be careful. Some people here are known to start with the insults then when you respond they delete their offending posts and report you to the moderators.

got snake eyes with the mark vii, been playing with snake eyes all night. It turned out great! So fun to pose. Anyone on the fence for him get it. Honest.
C42D4DF9-D42C-483B-B6CA-F235C0C90795-11586-0000077F4A424433_zps530a25d2.jpg

I cancelled that guy at the last minute to ensure my Loki and Wolverine made it in ok, funds wise. Looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokietwo

Wow. Things are suddenly clear. Thanks for the warm welcome. I see no reason to spend time here.

shocked-baby.jpg

Back