Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a Sideshow exclusive accessory that came with the Mark II Unleashed figure.

Someone may sell them for parts on ebay or something.

Thanks for that.:)

I just looked on eBay and there's none on there. I want to display my Tony Stark holding something, but not really sure what & I thought that might look quite cool.

Any ideas what I can pose him with? He is wearing the MC Toys Avengers costume.

Received my mark VII today, he is amazing, just wanna share a pic

r0i.JPG

Some people really need to raise the shoulders on this guy. Predatormaniacs pic looks great but others have the shoulders so low it looks unnatural.

Got it today. Love it and it was worth the wait. I don't hate the tony stark head but think the short neck is painful. Extended it temporaily with some sculpy so it works on a ttm. Going to try something permanent on the weekend.

Got it today. Love it and it was worth the wait. I don't hate the tony stark head but think the short neck is painful. Extended it temporaily with some sculpy so it works on a ttm. Going to try something permanent on the weekend.

Congrats! Where did you order it from?

I have a noob to this forum question. How do you include pictures that are large like some members do. I have only been able to add pics as attachments. I see others that have their pics included below their text.:dunno

Hi Collectors.. (Iron Man Fans :wave)

i am New and this is my first post in this Great Forum

i just want to thank you all for the details and photos for the this great figure.. i think this is one of the best figures HT made

i ordered mine (Regular Version) 4 days back and it shipped today from Hong Kong... :yess:

it will take time to deliver (2 Weeks) as i live overseas (Middle east)

will share some photos for sure

My regular version from SSC has been pushed out from July 5 to Aug 5...hopefully, this is the last push out *sigh*

Has anyone have this? I have one on pre- order too, waitlist converted. The lady at SS told this would be out on beginning of July. So confuse.

Has anyone have this? I have one on pre- order too, waitlist converted. The lady at SS told this would be out on beginning of July. So confuse.

I preordered the regular and mine is still "processing." Any day now SS. I'm really hoping this ships soon. Who knows, I may get the battle damaged version first, which wouldn't be that bad.

Well guys, the regular version came out the same week in HK as Hulk so there is a really good chance SSC doesn't get either until the last week of July which means we will get them roughly the first week in August.

Hi Collectors.. (Iron Man Fans :wave)

i am New and this is my first post in this Great Forum

i just want to thank you all for the details and photos for the this great figure.. i think this is one of the best figures HT made

i ordered mine (Regular Version) 4 days back and it shipped today from Hong Kong... :yess:

it will take time to deliver (2 Weeks) as i live overseas (Middle east)

will share some photos for sure

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!

I can't wait to get my IM MK-VII next week! :yess:

Looks like Ill be getting both this figure and the PI Mark VII :-D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well guys, the regular version came out the same week in HK as Hulk so there is a really good chance SSC doesn't get either until the last week of July which means we will get them roughly the first week in August.

That would be good news! I certainly hope it doesn't share the same delay my Widow got... 12/10/12 > 1/10/13 > 2/10/13 then finally 3/25/13 :pfft:

Back