Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn. I'm drunk and in charge of a credit card! Somebody stop me!

Guys?

Guys??

I said stop me! Not push me in the direction of the vinyl pusher man!!!!

Guys?

Guys??

9615c7c9.jpg

:monkey3

Guys?

Guys??

Do it!!!! Just be like me. I'll just pre order now and see if I could cancel later. Then later you are like dang it there was NRD!! Oh well too bad. I'll just keep this one.

Do it!!!! Just be like me. I'll just pre order now and see if I could cancel later. Then later you are like dang it there was NRD!! Oh well too bad. I'll just keep this one.

This is why they put the NRD on items and from the looks of it.They are going to put it on all items.

man I just wish they got the head proportions a little better on these figures except the Mark I. It just never looks like an actual head could fit inside the helmet, I'm still getting it though.

after hours of reading discussions about all different versions of HT iron man, i ended up pre-ordering the Mark 7 as my first Hot Toys figure ever! :clap
hope i did the right choice (was about to get the Mark 3 or Mark 2 unleashed...).
now just have to wait... until March 2013 :(

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You sure choose one hell of a figure to start with! :clap

Iphone pics from STGCC, sorry if it's crap.

Fantastic pics of a fantastic toy! Can hardly wait! :yess:

Guys?

Guys??

You know you want it! Spend away my friend..... Spend away! :balrog :nana:

Bastards! ;)

:lol

man I just wish they got the head proportions a little better on these figures except the Mark I. It just never looks like an actual head could fit inside the helmet, I'm still getting it though.
True, they've always appear to be slightly on the narrow side. Still, its never stopped me from getting them. :D

Well I pre ordered this figure which means all I am lacking is Thor and I will be all in for the Avenger. And I will probably get him too just to complete the team. I figure if you get most, might as well get all right?

Well I pre ordered this figure which means all I am lacking is Thor and I will be all in for the Avenger. And I will probably get him too just to complete the team. I figure if you get most, might as well get all right?

That'd just be silly to not have only one of the members. Go preorder Thor now.

I have them all pre ordered with exception of mk VI avengers ironman (I already have MK VI ironman 2 version)

Just saw the movie for the 7th time tonight to a packed house and still got laughs and cheers, just a great movie.

I have them all pre ordered with exception of mk VI avengers ironman (I already have MK VI ironman 2 version)

Just saw the movie for the 7th time tonight to a packed house and still got laughs and cheers, just a great movie.

Indeed.
Whedon did a fantastic job! :clap

I think the propotions a little l better on the head on the Diecast rather than the Hot Toys head. It looks like an actual head can fit in it since I always found the hot toys heads to be a tad too small

image10hf.jpg

scaled.php

That'd just be silly to not have only one of the members. Go preorder Thor now.

Yes. Complete the team. You'll regret it down the road if you don't.

Indeed.
Whedon did a fantastic job!
:clap

:exactly:

Back