Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not a sure thing they are donig this to make extra money. With costs having gone up on many different aspects of manufacturing and shipping it is also just as likely, if not moreso, that they had to cut it from an add-in because it was pushing the retail price higher than they wanted for the main figure to have it in there.

I hadn't heard that Marvel was gonna make a Guardians movie, that's cool. I never really got into the comic but a one-shot movie could be fun.

well Guardians are going to be in the cinematic universe and hopefully have a role in The Avengers 2...

I want my 1/6 Rocket Raccoon and Star Lord!

well Guardians are going to be in the cinematic universe and hopefully have a role in The Avengers 2...

I want my 1/6 Rocket Raccoon and Star Lord!

Oh man, Rocket should come with crazy accessories including a crazy alien patient! Sorry, very excited for Rocket.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, a 1/6th Rocket Raccoon would be awesome. I wouldn't get any of the other Guardians and I don't have any of the Avengers on order but I would definitely get a Rocket Raccoon for sure. What I really want is a Beast from X-Men: First Class. I don't know if I would order any of the others characters from XFC but definitely Beast, that design was simply awesome, maybe Azazel. I would also luv to have a Nightcrawler in a yellow/blue Jim Lee/XFC type outfit, maybe in his original white, red and black/blue outfit.

after hours of reading discussions about all different versions of HT iron man, i ended up pre-ordering the Mark 7 as my first Hot Toys figure ever! :clap
hope i did the right choice (was about to get the Mark 3 or Mark 2 unleashed...).
now just have to wait... until March 2013 :(

Hey hpl912, I have no doubt that you won't be disappointed with the Mark VII, but just be prepared for an all-encompassing Hot Toys addiction.:panic:
Also, :welcome1: to the :FREAK:show, hope you survive the experience.

Last edited:
after hours of reading discussions about all different versions of HT iron man, i ended up pre-ordering the Mark 7 as my first Hot Toys figure ever! :clap
hope i did the right choice (was about to get the Mark 3 or Mark 2 unleashed...).

What a great way to start off. But he's still a bit away.
If you want to appreciate how detailed these 1/6 Iron Man figures can get, consider the Mk.II AU. You can have it in your hands within a week.

:welcome to the forums. :wave

It is not a sure thing they are donig this to make extra money. With costs having gone up on many different aspects of manufacturing and shipping it is also just as likely, if not moreso, that they had to cut it from an add-in because it was pushing the retail price higher than they wanted for the main figure to have it in there.

Maybe but why can I go to ebay and find 3/8 people who are selling them. HT is still making them.

Welcome now get it over with and buy those two now. If you wait longer prices will go up. :panic:

Maybe but why can I go to ebay and find 3/8 people who are selling them. HT is still making them.

There are HUGE numbers of people who buy HT in the far east and part the entire thing out.
But i wouldn't put it past HT to be doing this themselves.
Also keep in mind that most companies that design toys don't necessarily own their own production facilities.
They probably farm out the injection moulding part to a factory city.
And the factory city could be pumping out identical bootlegs...

558379_10150954904427344_271497192_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-[/quote]

Love the headsculpt! Finally an Iron Man to own. :clap

Back