Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Didn't Jarvis say it wasn't complete and there was some type of display or Hologram?

If this was when they were talking to Loki, I don't think so. I've only seen it twice though. But I don't remember one. I can't be sure though until September 25.

564085_10150954905177344_1194355327_n.jpg

AWESOME. :thud:

This is the first armor that has truly wowed me. Well, besides the Mark I. But that one is in a league of it's own. :D

If this was when they were talking to Loki, I don't think so. I've only seen it twice though. But I don't remember one. I can't be sure though until September 25.

I remember The MK VI was severely damaged and Tony was making his way back to Stark Tower or something and Tony requested to Jarvis to prep the MK VII

Until a mod can step in I did update the first post with as many pics as I could (10). I haven't seen the official MMS number or specs yet though to post.

315_large.jpg

It seems that there's no option to leave the armor without the backpack and armor plates. at least not like this photo as i've seen in the official photos.

:lecture love the sculpt, don't care about MarkVII.

Release => Ebay => Profit
I'm surprised to hear you say this, considering how critical you sometimes are. Personally, I think this headsculpt is mediocre at best. No real RDJ I see. I get they were going for his attitude, which is a good move, but this might even be a step backward from the señior Stark we saw with the Mark IV.

The Avengers line in general seems to be rushed, I have no problem with them slowing down and making improvements as needed. That said, I think the biggest issues is Stark's hair, not so much his face.

Back