Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Then who is it exactly? I'm trying to NOT see RDJ in there but I can't seem to be able to do it. Guide me.

Everyone was making stink about the long neck but it looks like it was on purpose as the head bends up a tad bit more than previous MKs for flight poses. Not perfect, but a better attempt by HT.

This looks fantastic! Definitely going to get one or two but I feel like they took some liberties with the base of the neck.

cg6yz66

Won't stop me from buying it though! XD

The Hot Toys version is movie accurate, Sideshow's isn't.

Great looking figure, I guess I might buy if I can sell my MK IV and have enough for this guy. Its not complete I sold the stand a while back but I think the rest is there

The Hot Toys version is much closer to screen accurate than the Sideshow:

ironmaninavengersmovie.jpg

One little thing that bugs me about HT Iron Man figures is they always make the eyes too big (or at least the glowing section) and it just throws the scale of the head off.

Looks great! Very tempting although I swore off any more Iron Men after I got the Mark IV. I am a little disappointed it doesn't come with the armor in its "package", when it gets launched off the building as Tony is falling. I was sure it would.

That would've been nice, but if it kept the price at a decent level, then I could go without it. Plus, it would defeat the purpose of displaying the actual armor if you had to enclose it in that "package".

And it looks like there's an exclusive, so I guess this will be bought from Sideshow.

One little thing that bugs me about HT Iron Man figures is they always make the eyes too big (or at least the glowing section) and it just throws the scale of the head off.

One little thing that bothers me about the movie Iron Man armors is the light up eyes. How the hell does he see anything if they're pushing out light?
At least they got that right in the comics, until recently.

Well, RDJ kinda does have large eyes. The eyes of the MkIV/VI HS were too small to match his.

I have a light up eyes issue with pretty much all robots. Why would the eyes light up? It never ever makes sense.

Thing is though… you sorta have to do it. Otherwise robots look dead.

Well, he has a HUD...

Yeah, but the light just does nothing, they're basically headlights where cameras should be.

I know why they did it, it just looks cool, I just prefer the way it's done in the comics.

At least with the Hot Toys figures, I can just turn the light off. :D

I have a light up eyes issue with pretty much all robots. Why would the eyes light up? It never ever makes sense.

Thing is though… you sorta have to do it. Otherwise robots look dead.

Good point, It does add life to it, it also makes IM look powerful.

Yeah, but the light just does nothing, they're basically headlights where cameras should be.

I know why they did it, it just looks cool, I just prefer the way it's done in the comics.

At least with the Hot Toys figures, I can just turn the light off. :D

I just figure it's less scary for an armor to have eyes, so he does it to please the public.

Wow, this is incredible! Get your buttholes ready though, looks like is going to be damn expensive.

The Hot Toys version is movie accurate, Sideshow's isn't.

The Hot Toys version is much closer to screen accurate than the Sideshow:

ironmaninavengersmovie.jpg

Haha dang, really? It does look like it...but I'm so confused! It was like that on the comic-con hall of armors display too @_@;;

cnmbz47

Why you do this to me, marvel/legacy effects/computers!!??

Wow, this is incredible! Get your buttholes ready though, looks like is going to be damn expensive.

I've waited for four years to add an Iron Man to my collection. This shall be it. I figure if I only get armors from the Avengers movies it won't kill me.

Back