Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

:/ I can't help it but I think the Mech Test HS looks a lot better. It's just... something seems off to me.

Also, I think it's not enough battle damage. The suit looked way more damaged in the movie (as far as I can remember).

I do love the new flaps, though, and all the weapons :).
Still, since it was either Mk VII or the new DX Batman for me and I already got the Mk IV and Mech Test, I think I'll have to pass on this one :/

EDIT: Must get myself one of his arms, though. The weapons are just too ***** fantastic.

Jeff Goldblum?? :lol

165835_372445196161803_1545702378_n.jpg

Yeah, the head sculpt looks off, but no matter. The suit is sweet :D

The head sculpt is really good, but I just can't see the actor in it. Same with the Nick Fury sculpt.

My first IM figure!! Looking damn good and combining all the previous features, cant freakin wait ;)

Hear, Hear! :exactly: I love the smiling/smirking sculpt, as that is why so many people love the Iron Man movies and character; RDJ making funnies! :clap

Looks great! Very tempting although I swore off any more Iron Men after I got the Mark IV. I am a little disappointed it doesn't come with the armor in its "package", when it gets launched off the building as Tony is falling. I was sure it would.

Looks great! Very tempting although I swore off any more Iron Men after I got the Mark IV. I am a little disappointed it doesn't come with the armor in its "package", when it gets launched off the building as Tony is falling. I was sure it would.

I'm actually kinda surprised by that as well.

This looks fantastic! Definitely going to get one or two but I feel like they took some liberties with the base of the neck.

cg6yz66

Won't stop me from buying it though! XD

Back