Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Maybe this is justthe new War Machine and Tony will wear the MK VII from Avengers... ? :dunno

Based on the trailer that was seen, this new suit is not going to be Extremis OR Iron Patriot(Well, technically, maybe HALF-Extremis).
It's a suit that remotely attaches itself to Stark when he wills it to as seen in the clip.
THAT will be why it has all the segments. Makes sense when you know all the facts i suppose.

Hopefully this will come through:

iron-man-3-armor-revealed-iron_man_3_13422843892558.jpg-103270d1342321562

Looks like Cap A and Ironman mated and that thing came out....:peace

This one is still plagued with the same HT Iron Man Syndrome, I see. Too narrow everything (torso, legs, arms). Absolutely can't imagine anyone, even a lanky person to fit in them at full size. At this point, I'll never gonna get any 1/6 Iron Man figure, ever. The statues look amazing proportion-wise. Why can't HT use them as reference?!

The more I look at the new suit along with hearing how it is assembled, I'm fine with it looking the way it does.

Mark VII on the other hand needs a full reveal.

I'm weird...I like the colour and design of Grey Poupon Iron Man. I'm sure its some kind of "suitcase suit". It's too sleek and slim, like the mark v, to be his main suit.

I'm weird...I like the colour and design of Grey Poupon Iron Man. I'm sure its some kind of "suitcase suit". It's too sleek and slim, like the mark v, to be his main suit.

It assembles itself onto him by flying to him in separate pieces and assembling themselves like a flying jigsaw.
It would have been cool if it was a suitcase suit.
But from the gantry in IM2, to the MKV briefcase suit, to the walking gantry in Avengers, the next step is to have a suit that can assemble anywhere but has the power and abilities of the MKVI.

The more I look at the new suit along with hearing how it is assembled, I'm fine with it looking the way it does.

Mark VII on the other hand needs a full reveal.

Same, it's actually grown on me since the 1st time i seen it.

And yes MK VII full reveal would be nice, i'm hoping Friday so i can get my P/O out the way before i move. I'm alos hoping Hulk will be at one of HT's other conventions either in late July or August

It assembles itself onto him by flying to him in separate pieces and assembling themselves like a flying jigsaw.

It would be cool if they made the real-world Iron Man "assembly" a little more believable -- rather than just trying to top the outrageous nature of assembly in each film.

I liked the "suitcase" idea alot (even if impossible)... and would like to see more clever ideas at work. Like part of his car that disassembles into his suit... real-world functional stuff that has the duality of use.

Self-propelled pieces of a suit that find you and assemble...? Just one glitch in one of those pieces -- like the crotch piece -- could really ruin your day.

I like that from the beginning. We already have 4 armors that are mostly red with some gold. I welcome something different. It's like in the comics. He has so many different armors in so many different colors

He looks naked in the original pic! Maybe its just a mid-transformation stage like it will turn red after or something.

Back