Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

I don't like the armor we are seeing on the set. It looks kind of lame but then again we are not seeing all of the CGI we will see in the finished movie so after we see that we might all end up liking it but its probably not my favorite armor. Still waiting for some more preview of the Mark VII armor. I am guessing we will probably see Hot Toys displaying all of the Avengers at Comic Con. I am curious as to if the Mark VII will have a Tony head sculpt in the helmet like with the Mark VI armor.

If these are indeed 3D prints of the actual studio files, this will be the first time we're getting a pretty much 100% screen accurate HT Iron man figure, instead of just a sculpted interpretation by another artist. Should please a lot of people.

I second on adding new repulsor blast hands, honestly it seems kind of dated to not include them in the last few releases, it's his signature pose and kind of mandatory IMO, it would be equivalent to Spidey missing his web shoot hand gestures. They should have started to include repulsor blast hands ever since they started doing the articulated hands, just replace the open palm hands with repulsor blasting hands, and use the articulated hands to do a regular open palm if you ever need to.

-

Last edited:

Maybe its the Captain America Concept armor

thumbnail.aspx

Very doubtful though.

You guys will love the Iron Patriot suit when the movie comes out. Have no fear.

Looks neat, wonder what War Machine will look like in the new movie.

I expect he'll have a new suit designed by Tony as the original was Hammer tech.

Which all the fangirls would love :lol

No we wouldn't all love it, trust me.

Got sooooooooooooo burnt out on everyone on the internet pairing up Green Goblin and Spidey, from the first movie. My feeling on that was, and pretty much remains: OMG, shut up!

As far as Iron Patriot, hope the producers remember that too many villains spoils the soup.

It's taking everything I have to wait for this and not splurge on all of the Iron Man 2 armors in the meantime!

Getting them all is the only way to go. Of course, if your budget can handle it.

Avoid the Avengers Mark VI thread then. I passed on it (for thr VII)and now that I see it, I'm regretting on not getting it.

If you already have the Mark VI from Iron Man 2 you have the better version. The Avengers version was nothing but a rerelease with the IV head sculpt and not battle damage.

If you already have the Mark VI from Iron Man 2 you have the better version. The Avengers version was nothing but a rerelease with the IV head sculpt and not battle damage.

I like my BD VI a little more than The Avengers version but I was looking for a Tony head sculpt and had to get it. If it did not have the head sculpt It would have been a pass for me.

I insist that this will be a DX...mark (heh heh) my words.........

Really? That would be cool! DX Iron Man.

That would finally sell me on this....instead of me trying to find a good price on IV or VI.

Really? That would be cool! DX Iron Man.

That would finally sell me on this....instead of me trying to find a good price on IV or VI.

I gave up on that and paid a fortune for the IV. If the VII turns out to be a DX, I might want it as well.

Any idea how long it takes Hot Toys from anouncing a figure to the release date? I want to calculate how much time I have to organize the funds for this.

VI Avengers was just a re-release. Didn't require that much time or work to get it out. The mark VII is a completely new figure..

not sure we're gonna see any wrist improvements, from a design stand point, the wrist peg is the light bulb so it's not suppose to move. the only adjustments they could make is to make the hands pegs articulated

Back