Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The effort that went into this numbs the mind...

1 pic is somewhat relevant... a weak attempt at humor I suppose..?

facepalm.gif

Agreed. :D

What about the IM3 Tony Stark workshop faceplate? Does that fix the eye problem on the Mk7? Or is it just as wide? Looks that way to me but I wasn't sure. Otherwise, I'll probably wait on the accessories set to be parted out.

mask.jpg

What about the IM3 Tony Stark workshop faceplate? Does that fix the eye problem on the Mk7? Or is it just as wide? Looks that way to me but I wasn't sure. Otherwise, I'll probably wait on the accessories set to be parted out.

mask.jpg

Nope. It's the faceplate of Mark VI. It's as wide as original.

^^^ I'm actually planning on selling mine for that :lol Wondering how much I could get on the market, haha. Might do the same with my War Machine Mk1 if they are indeed confirmed. That one's about $250-$300 yes?

mask.jpg

Doesn't fit the Mk7, I tried it already and sold the faceplate.

I think I actually prefer plastic. Am I the only one?

No because I have seen what can happen to diecast.

I collected diecast cars for years and the quality of the metal being produced in China is awful these days. It doesn't matter if it comes from Maisto, Autoart or Minichamps they all get it. Within a few years the paint will develop a sort of rash or rough texture that is caused by the metal bubbling underneath. You also have to worry about zinc pest which can literally cause a diecast part to disintegrate.

I have thought about selling my Battle Damaged MK VII but I don't see them releasing another one and the diecast version will likely include a few interchangeable pieces.

No, you are not. I really can't see any advantages of diecast and the sooner they drop i the better.

I prefer plastic but diecast increases the profit margin for Hot Toys so they will continue to make and over charge for it.

the build can be carried over though, Diecast doesnt add anything more then what plastic can do.

anyone saying otherwise has never seen a Bandai Gundam master grade/ perfect grade kit

Back