Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's the red thing above the part where you can interchange on his thigh, it is fixed to his leg, everytime I try to lift the leg to a kicking stance it hits his brief.

Try twisting the entire leg outwards, lifting the leg to desife angle, then twist the leg back under the briefs.

ypavagu9.jpg

He's ready for battle!! Mark VII Baby!!!

^^ are you getting iron patriot? It's a nice looking figure but a big pass for me.. Decided when I got wm that I didn't want it, they grey looks a lot nicer IMO

I had it made from a local collector. It's made of glass. The base is wood and the inner floor is a ceramic tile. It measures 12x12x18 (LxWxH) and it's just right for a standing pose with the dynamic stand. If you want a horizontal flight pose, you might need a wider or longer case.

As seen here https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2013/01/hot-toys-series-of-diecast-collectibles.html, HT will be re-releasing the Iron Man License again into diecast. They will be doing this never ending "makeover" for Marks 1-7 and God knows whatever they could turn into diecast. They didn't say when, but they said they were going to do it. I'm not really sure if they're going to push through with this as they promised lots of things and haven't fulfilled them. Ichabod Crane, David from Prometheus, Joker from arkham city among many others weren't done as they promised. So yeah, is this rumor true?

As seen here https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2013/01/hot-toys-series-of-diecast-collectibles.html, HT will be re-releasing the Iron Man License again into diecast. They will be doing this never ending "makeover" for Marks 1-7 and God knows whatever they could turn into diecast. They didn't say when, but they said they were going to do it. I'm not really sure if they're going to push through with this as they promised lots of things and haven't fulfilled them. Ichabod Crane, David from Prometheus, Joker from arkham city among many others weren't done as they promised. So yeah, is this rumor true?
I doubt it. They have there in the advertising that figures of all the IM movies will be made in Diecast. However, while one might understand why the new IM3 movie figures would be plastic, IM2 is an old movie and thus Whiplash armor should have been diecast, but it isn't.

Newbie here. This is my first Hot Toys figure and it's amazing. I can already tell I'm headed down an expensive, dangerous path. I already have pre-ordered the other Iron Man 3 suits and trying to hunt down the Iron Man 1 & 2 figures as I can afford them. I've been a Transformer addict for years, but now I'm selling off most of collection and getting into Hot Toys. So, I'm sure I'll be lurking around these boards more often. Look forward to getting to know everybody!

Newbie here. This is my first Hot Toys figure and it's amazing. I can already tell I'm headed down an expensive, dangerous path. I already have pre-ordered the other Iron Man 3 suits and trying to hunt down the Iron Man 1 & 2 figures as I can afford them. I've been a Transformer addict for years, but now I'm selling off most of collection and getting into Hot Toys. So, I'm sure I'll be lurking around these boards more often. Look forward to getting to know everybody!

:welcome1: to the freak show! Lots of interesting and knowledgeable people here.. This is a great but very addictive hobby, I've started out 8 months ago and I have 11 figures with 4 of them iron man/tony. And many on pre order

:welcome1: to the freak show! Lots of interesting and knowledgeable people here.. This is a great but very addictive hobby, I've started out 8 months ago and I have 11 figures with 4 of them iron man/tony. And many on pre order

Glad I'm not the only crazy one :)

Yea I started last July with the Mark VII and now I have every release even the Secret Project, Battle Damaged Marks III & VII, Got the Mark VI Avengers Movie Promo, and Mark III Gunmetal. Oh also look at my signature with Marks I-VII in it.

Yea I started last July with the Mark VII and now I have every release even the Secret Project, Battle Damaged Marks III & VII, Got the Mark VI Avengers Movie Promo, and Mark III Gunmetal. Oh also look at my signature with Marks I-VII in it.

Wow!! Yea I seen your marks on another thread, awesome pieces! I have to work around marks 3, 4, ,6 because they are WAY to expensive for my pockets lol. Even the mk v is getting up there in price

Back