Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, sorry for the noobs question. are there any issues of the pink panties on mark vii. I just checked mine and found out the difference in color on the underwear and abdomen area. on the abdomen the color is dark red, but not on his panties. thanks for any reply:wave

hi guys, sorry for the noobs question. are there any issues of the pink panties on mark vii. I just checked mine and found out the difference in color on the underwear and abdomen area. on the abdomen the color is dark red, but not on his panties. thanks for any reply:wave

Yeah. I have noticed that too.
Mine definitely seems to be lightening up.

Not my original idea...saw this a few weeks ago by a member over at 1/6 group on Facebook...had all the parts and tired of old pose, so I said "eh, worth a try". Extremely happy with outcome.

6728F9CE-BAB0-4AAC-AEEB-91F4FE022877_zpsbk2k40lm.jpg

:drool

That looks great, I think I might steal this idea and do it myself :lol this looks great

Hearing that the MK VII is suffering the same fading issue as prior figs is kind of a buzz-kill for me with the upcoming Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion figs. I had hoped, like everyone here, that the fading issue would have been corrected after the VI. I'm still getting them of course, but it just kinda kills it not knowing if they will suffer the same fade fate. I know I can paint if they do suffer it, but it would be nice to not have to do any painting. JMO :)

Happens when you have 2 materials fading at different speeds. Just like car metal bodies vs body kit. Unless they make the panties with articulation like War Machine diecast it's here to stay.

Just try to think of a pink panty paint touch up every 1,500 days like getting your automobile's oil changed every 3,000 miles. :lol

Hmm... HT can't get the fading done right between different materials, that doesn't bode well for the die-cast series does it? you have metal and plastic materials there and those will tend to fade at different rates as well right?

Back