Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listed one on craigslist for $285, first email was on offer for $250. Then it sold in an hour to the second email. Guy drove 100 miles to pick it up. I hate morons, like the first email.

i am very interested in the item which you are selling. Please tell me if the item is still available. Also, what is the best price that you would kindly accept for the item?

Awww man, I typed that in all caps to be extra annoying like those stupid Craigslist spammers, but the darn forum changed it to all lower case.

:thwak

Yea, I hate dealing with people. I actually hate selling items, but figured someone would want a sealed mk vii. I loathe people who you know will offer you low so they can turn around and sell for a profit.

just bought mine off ebay 10 minutes ago.The person listed it for 399.99 free shipping with best offer.I offered 300 and he or she instantly accepted.New but opened for inspection of content was the description.I literally just got into hot toys 1 week ago.And already I have a dx12 dark knight,evil superman,and now a mark 7 on the way.I think thats a decent way to start.

Wowsers! You're off to a great start! Welcome aboard! :welcome :wave

Finally (after more than a month of the package being stuck at customs and a $37 Duty), the Mark VII has landed today. :)

Untitled_zpse2298d1c.png

just bought mine off ebay 10 minutes ago.The person listed it for 399.99 free shipping with best offer.I offered 300 and he or she instantly accepted.New but opened for inspection of content was the description.I literally just got into hot toys 1 week ago.And already I have a dx12 dark knight,evil superman,and now a mark 7 on the way.I think thats a decent way to start.

Welcome to the beginning of the end!:lol:lol:lol

Glad you could join us!

hi, does anybody know what ttm should i use for mark 7 hs? i purchased ttm 21 but tony's neck is way too short.

Man how I'd love to join the IM infection...if it wasn't hard to get a good HT Iron Man. Anyway know of a good place to get it cheap, or has anyone on the Wait list even gotten theirs?

Also, any problems with moving the Mark VII?

Man how I'd love to join the IM infection...if it wasn't hard to get a good HT Iron Man. Anyway know of a good place to get it cheap, or has anyone on the Wait list even gotten theirs?

Also, any problems with moving the Mark VII?

The VII is hard to come by now at a fair price. However, some of the cooler armors from IM3 are still available for preorder. Check SS and the BBTS. :wink1:

The VII is hard to come by now at a fair price. However, some of the cooler armors from IM3 are still available for preorder. Check SS and the BBTS. :wink1:
What's a good price to try and get the Mark VII? Like something reasonable? I know it goes usually $300 minimum
I'm not too known with the Iron Man 3 armors though, besides the Mark 42 which is pretty expensive...

Back