Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have no idea if those figures they do as customs ever sell.
I know they had one of Commander Cody with a light up wrist for the Palpatine hologram to light up, and for a similarly ludicrous price.

They are still missing that bizarre shoulder mounted rocket that the MKVI only ever had when he said "Make a move Reindeer games" to Loki.

tumblr_m9j5xpscV61r5r8duo1_500.gif

;)

Yeah would be cool if someone who has both figures can show a comparison picture. Does the faceplate that comes with the new stark fit the mark 7 as well?

I took some quick pics of the two helmets (left side is Mk VII, right side is the one that comes with the new Tony Stark). Second pic shows the faceplate that comes with Tony Stark does not fit onto the MK VII helmet).

I took some quick pics of the two helmets (left side is Mk VII, right side is the one that comes with the new Tony Stark). Second pic shows the faceplate that comes with Tony Stark does not fit onto the MK VII helmet).
Because it's the Mark IV helmet, not the Mark VII.

The mark VII has a wider red area on top of the faceplate though. Not that it matters alot. But the mark 7 seems to have a wider head girth.
Not sure if i should buy the new helmet from the new stark or get the modded faceplate.

Hi guys new member, please be kind :)
And i just recieved my tony stark on friday and i was confused when i saw the extra helmet and facemask (guess I didnt read to well). Just wondering wouldnt it be easier to make a updated mark vii head, since fans are complaining about it, then to make a new mark iv head. HT wouldnt really be using anymore resources and it would appeal to the fans, why not do it IMO.

The mark VII has a wider red area on top of the faceplate though. Not that it matters alot. But the mark 7 seems to have a wider head girth.
Not sure if i should buy the new helmet from the new stark or get the modded faceplate.

Get the faceplate, imo. Mark VII's helmet is bigger / more proportioned than the earlier versions. Also, there is this shape at the 'chin' on IV / VI that is not there on VII.

Few pics that'll give some more perspective.

P.S.: You'll be using the helmet with VII, right; or the Tony Stark figure?

Good job on raising the neck connector in the head! Looks fantastic

real movie proportion for reference:

iron-man-movie-2012-photo-1-l_zps01820064.jpg

I'll have to fix the neck on mine now!

Back