Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh well I'm sort of OCD about collecting things and need to have compelte collections. I have zero plans of getting the grey mark III and Milk war machine but i have all the IM3 stuff on preorder; 1. because I need to collect them but 2. because they are all really nice!

Wow! I have about 8 credit cards hahahaha but thankfully have the will power to only use 2 of them.

Barry has is right....cut up your credit cards...

Ugh, I still need that silly thing MK iii. I started and completed the mark set(s) this year but im not restricted to one brand. Thats my big problem. Ive got all the nolan hot toys aswell mixed in with several vehicles. Starting to get into the Terminators and Premuim Formats. When Back to the Future goes up for PO, ill break the bank.

Barry has is right....cut up your credit cards...

Ugh, I still need that silly thingmk iii. I started and completed the mark set, but im not restricted to one brand. Thats my big problem. Ive got all the nolan hot toys aswell mixed in with several vehicles. Starting to get into the Terminators and Premuim Formats. When Back to the Future goes up for PO, ill break the bank.

Never man! They are part of what has gotten me a top level credit rating. Cancelling credit cards actually hurts your credit more than helps. But i certainly get what you are saying.

I want all the Iron Man figs. I love Nolans Batman franchise but figs like Bane and Selina do not interest me. I loved the Bank Robber Joker fig so I decided to get the DX02 Bats and would love to get the DX12, but that money could be better spent completing my Iron Man theme.

:cuckoo: dont do it!!!!

You know how many figures I missed out on paying for an engagement ring? None. Cuz I manned up and bought them anyways without her knowing about the debt her future husband is establishing

haha! She's worth it. She paid half of my Batman and got my friends to club together for my birthday to pay a portion of the Joker.

The money I used is from my saving and plan to pay it back over the coming months as we don't have pay options like you guys do with Sideshow. I'm up front with her about what I spend but I have the final say whether or not I want something. It is my money at the end of the day.

I might add that at least these figures are easily resellable for at LEAST the price you will pay them for. I wouldn't bet my retirement on them, but it's nevertheless like a little investment.

Very true. They are small pieces of art!

Ive yet to use a credit card for any Hot Toys purchase. If you are driving up your credit debt over toys, you got bigger problems than an angry fiance. My better half had student loans and alot of cc debt I told her to bring way down if she wanted to take the next step.

Congrats, on both things!

Do your hunting for an engagemet ring. They don't need to cost a month's pay. I found one that had my lady rolling on the floor with glee for under $1k. People spend far too much $$$ on engagemet rings.

We have no debt as a couple. I will never go into debit for my hobby. I will always try make a plan to fund it...haha!

So far this year i've bought dx12 batman, black widow, catwoman, ironman, hulk and 1989 batmobile. Probably just get dx13 this year and thats it. For 2013

I only want a Hot Toys Man of Steel but Hot Toys has proven that their 2nd or 3rd versions are better than their first. So I'm willing to wait for the next one which will be 2015/2016.

I am also collecting the Kotobukiya Artfx+ DC and Marvel ranges.

corner store comics has a few of these in stock for $400

that's a bit ridiculous...if they have them in stock then they should sell them for retail price

they're a retail store, why are they selling them for scalper prices?

that's a bit ridiculous...if they have them in stock then they should sell them for retail price

How would they make money on it if they sold them at retail?:slap

How would they make money on it if they sold them at retail?:slap

If they got them from Sideshow at wholesale price, then you'd think that they'd make the same amount on them that they did on their pre-orders if they chose to sell it at retail price. Probably a little more actually, since CSC normally gives a slight discount below Sideshow's retail price during the pre-order period.

If they got them from a different source at a higher price, then it's a different story though.

Sold out. Can't believe someone bought for $400.

If they got them from Sideshow at wholesale price, then you'd think that they'd make the same amount on them that they did on their pre-orders if they chose to sell it at retail price. Probably a little more actually, since CSC normally gives a slight discount below Sideshow's retail price during the pre-order period.

If they got them from a different source at a higher price, then it's a different story though.

Good point. :lecture

Just log in the order once it is up for PO. You guys have the luxury of not paying anything upfront, even a deposit. You can even cancel it anytime before it ships.

We poor folks here have to pay full upfront to our retailer for all POs. :lol

I have several receipts of over $2000 in total stuck on my notice board and I will not get to see them till next year only. :panic:

Just log in the order once it is up for PO. You guys have the luxury of not paying anything upfront, even a deposit. You can even cancel it anytime before it ships.

We poor folks here have to pay full upfront to our retailer for all POs. :lol

I have several receipts of over $2000 in total stuck on my notice board and I will not get to see them till next year only. :panic:

In my country, we have to pay a 50% deposit by a certain order date. If you miss that, your chances of getting the figure are very very slim. You pay the remaining cost when it arrives but the price may go up due to the exchange rate.

Fortunately for my Joker 2.o and Iron Man VII, my local comic book shop ordered an extra one for people like me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Back