Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preorders started over a year ago.

I think he ment order, and as of now no, you can only put yourself on the SS waitlist but I wouldn't hold your breath. Best way to get one now is ebay or finding someone who is willing to sell theres here but either way your gonna pay more than retail.

I've had a wait list item convert after forgetting about it and it happened 2 years later. (I had a clean 1:1 Terminator Endoskull bust converted especially during a time when they were well worth over $1000 on eBay.) So never say never with wait list items. You just never know. It just all depends on a variety of factors. But at least you can be optimistic.

Good luck on your wait list Mark VII. I hope you get one.

Thanks my man

I think he ment order, and as of now no, you can only put yourself on the SS waitlist but I wouldn't hold your breath. Best way to get one now is ebay or finding someone who is willing to sell theres here but either way your gonna pay more than retail.

i was pointing out the time to preorder was then. not much around now... for retail price anyway.

Just curious, if you were to have only one IM MK7, which one would you go for, the regular or the BD ver one?

I have the reg on PO and I'm thinking about selling it once I get it and get the BD ver instead.

Even if I had a chance to get the battle damaged one I would still get the regular over it since I like my suits clean and shiny like a new car. That's how all my marks are displayed.

null-48.jpg

Not sure if anyone else encountered this, but I had to ask SSC for an exchange because my Mk7 arrived yesterday with the shoulder falling apart. When I took the figure out of the box I already noticed that shoulder was very flimsy and didn't take much before it just fell apart. The other shoulder works fine. Here's a couple pics.

qw6h.jpg

ido3.jpg

I waited a whole year for this to arrive, I suppose what's another couple weeks :impatient:

I don't have mine yet but this is the first issue like this I've seen. Are any of those small parts missing? From your pics, it looks like you could put it back together.

If it were me, I'd look at the other shoulder to see how it's put together and follow suit on the other. May have just came loose during shipping. Or I could be way off and it's just plain broken.

I don't have mine yet but this is the first issue like this I've seen. Are any of those small parts missing? From your pics, it looks like you could put it back together.

If it were me, I'd look at the other shoulder to see how it's put together and follow suit on the other. May have just came loose during shipping. Or I could be way off and it's just plain broken.

All the parts that fell off are shown there, as far as I know. I thought about trying to put it back together but I don't exactly know how the spring goes back on, and I'm not taking apart the other shoulder just to see. Honestly, for the amount of money I'm spending, I should not have to fix anything on Day 1.

anybody in Ohio receive theirs yet? Or at least a shipping notice? I don't want to call my local store that I PO'd from every day and harass them..lol

Not sure if anyone else encountered this, but I had to ask SSC for an exchange because my Mk7 arrived yesterday with the shoulder falling apart. When I took the figure out of the box I already noticed that shoulder was very flimsy and didn't take much before it just fell apart. The other shoulder works fine. Here's a couple pics.

qw6h.jpg

ido3.jpg

I waited a whole year for this to arrive, I suppose what's another couple weeks :impatient:

stuff like this doesn't breed much confidence in QC. i have many figures that i keep factory sealed. crap like this forces me to open them up just to check for screw ups! :gah:

Just curious, if you were to have only one IM MK7, which one would you go for, the regular or the BD ver one?

I have the reg on PO and I'm thinking about selling it once I get it and get the BD ver instead.

Honestly I would keep the regular version, it has battle damaged parts, maybe just not as detail as the BD version. But, the regular version is cheaper with more extra parts to swap around, and you have the options of displaying IM differently. Plus, if you are going to display IM with the rest of the HT Avengers, it just looks silly having IM all BDed and the rest of the team clean looking.

I'm in the same boat as you on this, really for me it comes down to what the BD final product looks like, I love the base and its great a stand alone piece. So I guess it kinda depends on how many other IM or avenger figures you have. If you have the group then maybe its best to keep non BD but if you don't have em all then as a stand alone I think the BD with the base is awsome. I saw the base at SDCC and it was amazing! Either way you can sell either one and make some extra cash on it so you can wait to make your decision, that's what im doing.

I'll have this guy on Friday!!! So excited to finally get this one.

Me too. Friday, he will be mine . I'm going to sell this or my iron man 2 mark vi. I have to see which one i like better . I really love my mark VI . It's tough call and would love to keep both but it's been a rough couple of months with all these collectibles .

Back