Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet to recieve this fellow, but I'll admit, after the Centurion and Heartbreaker reveal, I kind of find this one now, Meh! :lol

Guess HT finally came around with the overall bulk, helmet size and stuff with the armours.

You know that will change once you get this bad boy in hand though.

I started last summer and have 15 right now and another 2-3 in the coming months! Very addictive! I love these things! :hi5:

Impressive. I have 25 and I started in the middle of 2010. I'll probably be slowing down now though. 8 plus figures a year doesn't seem so realistic now. :lol

I started last summer and have 15 right now and another 2-3 in the coming months! Very addictive! I love these things! :hi5:

I know the feeling! I started with PO'ing the Mark 1 2.0 and it just kind of snowballed. Now I have 15...well 13 official releases and 2 customs, and there's no end in sight for my PO list. :panic:

OMFG I have been screwed out of this figure by a second retailer now

I just got a cancel email saying they wont be able to supply this figure due to a screw up by a iron man rep?

the first one said they no longer could source sideshow collectibles

WTH

If someone has an extra or is selling please pm me

Last edited:

I just got a cancel email saying they wont be able to supply this figure due to a screw up by a iron man rep?

WTH

Crappy luck man :(
Hopefully I get mine

Hey bud, who was the retailer?

WTH

Hey bud, who was the retailer?

Nitrocomics.com this time. They have like 7000 feedback on ebay as well. I even emailed them a week ago to double check I would be getting it and they said yes.

First one cgcarmory.com

Should have stuck with APcollectibles

I saw some people are trading/selling so maybe I can get one from a freak.

Nitrocomics.com this time. They have like 7000 feedback on ebay as well. I even emailed them a week ago to double check I would be getting it and they said yes.

First one cgcarmory.com

Should have stuck with APcollectibles

I saw some people are trading/selling so maybe I can get one from a freak.

a common practice used by retailers with no integrity. they place your preorder, take your deposit, then if the value rises dramatically before it ships like it has in this case, they tell the collector that they couldn't get their allotment. then they sell it at on Ebay for the higher price. i've had this happen a couple of times and now i buy sideshow direct, BBTS or a few select and reliable retailers.

a common practice used by retailers with no integrity. they place your preorder, take your deposit, then if the value rises dramatically before it ships like it has in this case, they tell the collector that they couldn't get their allotment. then they sell it at on Ebay for the higher price. i've had this happen a couple of times and now i buy sideshow direct, BBTS or a few select and reliable retailers.

Apparently, CSC was the ony retailer in the States that had issues sending out the Poison Ivy PF overseas due to 'size restrictions' :monkey3, that too when I had already paid them the price of the PF sans shipping charge.

Does anyone know roughly how long the batteries would last before they start corroding/leaking inside the figure.

I'm not sure whether to keep them in the Mk VII or remove them, as I've only used the light up feature a few times?

Does anyone know roughly how long the batteries would last before they start corroding/leaking inside the figure.

I'm not sure whether to keep them in the Mk VII or remove them, as I've only used the light up feature a few times?

First off, how dare you bring anything up whilst SDCC is on.

Second... Don't you dare gamble with the battery life of the buttons HT gives you. Yank them out of your figure post haste, they're awful!

First off, how dare you bring anything up whilst SDCC is on.

Second... Don't you dare gamble with the battery life of the buttons HT gives you. Yank them out of your figure post haste, they're awful!

Thanks for that Balrog...I'll rip those things out as soon as I'm able!!! :)

Apparently, CSC was the ony retailer in the States that had issues sending out the Poison Ivy PF overseas due to 'size restrictions' :monkey3, that too when I had already paid them the price of the PF sans shipping charge.

Ive heard suspectible stuff from csc, but I gave them a shot with my preorder on the 89 batmobile. I ordered in August 2012, so we shall see what happens, but if tey pull some "allottment" crap, will never order again.

LOL @ nitrocomics.

years ago i dealt with them with a few SW replica props and the owner was very hard to reach, quite indifferent about my needs and had the worst website inventory. things were in stock, then id go to order, and it would be out of stock, then 2 days later back in stock with higher prices.

i havent even considered them since then. this was around 2005.

Ive heard suspectible stuff from csc, but I gave them a shot with my preorder on the 89 batmobile. I ordered in August 2012, so we shall see what happens, but if tey pull some "allottment" crap, will never order again.

The only time I've had a complete order with them was Bane. It went just fine.

The other day I emailed the guy (Richard) that had answered all my emails when I was nervous about getting Bane or not from them. I prepaid with paypal so paid in full up front so I called and emailed a few times upon receiving just to keep up on things.

I emailed him the other day about Mark VII, and asking if them had any canceled or declined orders. They do no have in yet, but he did offer to put me on a wait list. He said it would be a adjusted price of 300$ I believe. He said only pre orders before sell out get their retail price. I do not think 300$ is that bad of a mark up. In other words, they have always answered all my emails and phone calls and my only transaction with them went perfectly and they seem like very interested and fair people. This is by no means written in stone though.

Ive spoken to Richard, he seems to be a really cool and genuine guy. Its just ive never ordered with them so I always see how the first sale goes before I order again. I always go with AlterEgo or BBTS and SS for EXs.

Of the five mk viis I po'd, none were po'd anywhere new.

Back