Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! What a figure! I just need help with something. I can't get the hand flaps out to put the repulsor flaps and hand. It's pretty soft and gentle so I'm afraid if I pull it will break, what's the trick to getting it removed?

Got mine today! What a figure! I just need help with something. I can't get the hand flaps out to put the repulsor flaps and hand. It's pretty soft and gentle so I'm afraid if I pull it will break, what's the trick to getting it removed?

use a hair drier to warm them in the socket and then put them close to something cold, like ice cubes in a baggy

its the paint sticking them to the inside, you want to use the hot cold trick to expand and contract the plastic and help break the paint seal.

it should take minimal force after that.

also, dont pull form the flap, always grab from the wrist if possible

I just pushed where the flap meets the circle and rotated in a circle that loosed the "seal" of it being packaged in there and it just slides off. These pieces seem very very FLIMSY, I don't foresee myself changing repulsor hands often.

use a hair drier to warm them in the socket and then put them close to something cold, like ice cubes in a baggy

its the paint sticking them to the inside, you want to use the hot cold trick to expand and contract the plastic and help break the paint seal.

it should take minimal force after that.

also, dont pull form the flap, always grab from the wrist if possible

Ohhhh and don't use the function stick, as it marks up the rubber part :slap

I'm anxiously awaiting that BBTS shipment confirmation email with the UPS tracking number in it. Every time I get a BBTS email I think its the shipment confirmation but instead it's just that damned normal product announcement email. lol :thud:

Glad I'm no alone with that. Very frustrating

My Display after finishing it, still missing my Regular MK VII (in the way from hong kong ) and Hulk (Pre-ordered)

Sorry for the bad quality (Camera Phone shots)

i will take some photos with a pro camera after Mk VII gets Home

hdfmr.jpg

ehXfK.jpg

Hulk... wherefor art thou? The wait continues-- but until then the Mk VII is fantastic.

The Stark hs looks great on the Mk VI.

At this point, I feel like it'd be faster to get this figure by signing up for the waitlist for the exclusive than to wait for sideshow to ship my non-exclusive. :lol:thud:

...Actually, if it weren't for the NRD I'd probably try that. lol

My Display after finishing it, still missing my Regular MK VII (in the way from hong kong ) and Hulk (Pre-ordered)

Sorry for the bad quality (Camera Phone shots)

i will take some photos with a pro camera after Mk VII gets Home

hdfmr.jpg

ehXfK.jpg

Where did you get the back ground, I really like that' !

At this point, I feel like it'd be faster to get this figure by signing up for the waitlist for the exclusive than to wait for sideshow to ship my non-exclusive. :lol:thud:

They don't charge the NRD to get on the wait list.

Just received my MKVII EXCLUSIVE TODAY!!! I must say phenomenal piece but feels very fragile when handling it.

They don't charge the NRD to get on the wait list.

Oh, I know. I meant the NRD that I was already charged for ordering the non exclusive, haha. I'm already committed to buying that one, so no use in getting on the waitlist for the exclusive. A little waiting won't hurt me too badly. :lol

The exclusive waitlist has been sold out for weeks.

Back