Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go have a read haha

not even close man, lol it was just back and forth banter and people trying to arrange deals and trades for the fig

And they were arguing over two profiles being used to buy the same figure, foreign country people who managed to pre-order it, and selling/trading
:rotfl:lol

that first point was like a week ago. it was the back and forth with the couple of us (who I dont think got all that worked up) and you and one other guy asking for hook ups...

that first point was like a week ago. it was the back and forth with the couple of us (who I dont think got all that worked up) and you and one other guy asking for hook ups...

But I was just playing though. You swear someone is going to save me one when they're selling over 700 lol

I thought maybe english was a second language to you when I read it, now knowing you were kidding makes a difference but you did nothing to imply you were being sarcastic (ex. lol, :D, haha etc..)

So guys who got theirs converted, did you get charged $25 or $250? Mine converts later this week, so i would like to know.

I didn't even get a change to pre-order the BD. Obviously there is an issue of supply failing to meet demand. Hot toys is obviously too stupid or too greedy to meet that demand.

If everyone who wanted a red gold Iron man got one, it would eat their future Iron man sales. So they keep the most iconic figure at bare bones production, and ask that us collectors pay big money for the ancillary support characters first.

Business is business. Howard Chan wants nightly pleasuring by different supermodels every night in his deluxe pent house. He wants to sniff cocaine off the dashboard of his lambo. He and all the other scalpers are laughing all the way to the bank, while the real collectors wonder why it is so hard just to get a red gold iron man.

no ones arguing, Im just explaining what was going through my head at the time I replied to the other person regarding a simple misunderstanding, all is good :D

I thought maybe english was a second language to you when I read it, now knowing you were kidding makes a difference but you did nothing to imply you were being sarcastic (ex. lol, :D, haha etc..)

Typical fool that hides behind "intellectual" english knowledge to downgrade someone. Hey, while you're at it, maybe, I can email you my essay due tomorrow so you can edit it

Back