Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, just joined this forum and I don't even have my first figure yet. Preordered some of the avengers and the pics people are posting really help me out (or hurt depending on how much I end up spending). Anyway, looking for some help. Any idea if this Mark VII will have a Downey head? I am trying to get an IM figure but I cannot seem to get one. Ebay Mark IV and VI going for 350 and up so it is too hard for me to spend that much and not just kick in an extra 100 for the gantry with Mark IV. Any suggestions? Really want one with the Downey head sculpt and if this one has it, I will just wait.

First off, welcome to the forum!

Second, the specs haven't been released yet. Not sure what will come with this figure. Stay tuned though...the teasers have begun...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Hey everyone, just joined this forum and I don't even have my first figure yet. Preordered some of the avengers and the pics people are posting really help me out (or hurt depending on how much I end up spending). Anyway, looking for some help. Any idea if this Mark VII will have a Downey head? I am trying to get an IM figure but I cannot seem to get one. Ebay Mark IV and VI going for 350 and up so it is too hard for me to spend that much and not just kick in an extra 100 for the gantry with Mark IV. Any suggestions? Really want one with the Downey head sculpt and if this one has it, I will just wait.

I'll say this will most likely include a RDJ headsculpt, not just sure if it will be a full head or just an open-face helmet

If ever you decide to wait for the MkVII, take note that he will not ship until 1st-2nd qtr next year :D

Oh, good point. I'm sure if I get one now I will want that one next year anyway. Thanks for the help. Maybe I'll get the Gantry combo and if my wife tries to kill me, sell the Gantry!

1st-2nd qtr is ALONG way off & your right. I want this figure now :(

Have there been pics released other than the Mk.VII legs?

Just the "backstage" stuff

42577619-08a1-af2c.jpg

42577619-08ca-a6fd.jpg

I really hope they keep the wider abdomen, IMO it looks more realistic (man in suit). Beyond Mark I all the other Mark's too thin especially when posed next to another figure. It doesn't really appear something (person) is inside the suit and it looks out of scale IMO. I like the looks of this one thus far.

Just design wise the Mark VII also has a wider abdomen than the other suits. I think as of yet the Mark II is by far the best proportionally and does represent the proportions of the movie suit well. I'm hoping the VII continues that trend and based on the pics so far it seems to.

I really hope they keep the wider abdomen, IMO it looks more realistic (man in suit). Beyond Mark I all the other Mark's too thin especially when posed next to another figure. It doesn't really appear something (person) is inside the suit and it looks out of scale IMO. I like the looks of this one thus far.

That was one of my main problems with the earlier Iron Man(s) aswell.

He just looked way too skinny for it to be a man in an advanced battle-suit. That and the head(s) either looked alittle bit too big or too small. Plus the pink 'panties'....:monkey4

It's looks like the Mark VII may fix all those problems *crosses fingers*.

Can't wait till they reveal the whole thing!

Welcome to the forum! Keep checking eBay. Occasionally a seller will put up a loose RDJ head from time to time. I've been tempted to buy a loose Tony Stark in helmet to just put on my Mark VI.

Just thought of yet another accessory for this guy - a separate helmet with the various parts expanded (if you've seen the movie you know what I mean) with lighty up inside.

I need to stop thinking...

Just thought of yet another accessory for this guy - a separate helmet with the various parts expanded (if you've seen the movie you know what I mean) with lighty up inside.

I need to stop thinking...

That s gonna be a cool display item :D
but isnt that the Mk VI?

Rob's sig is making me even more excited about getting these guys on my shelf. The wait is gonna be tough. They need to get these guys out!

I love looking at SPIDERMAN pics in the IRON MAN MARK VII thread.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

:thwak:thwak:thwak

:horse:horse:horse:horse

Maybe I should seach the Spiderman thread for some joker pics.

love the MKVII armor, shame it looks like it's going downhill from here imo with the IM3 armor having way too much gold and me also not being a fan of the extremis armor means i probably wont like the armors from IM3

Back