Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pu7uga8u.jpg

up side down

Nice!! I had him like that for a while but you have it perfectimage.jpg

This figure has amazingly gone to near the top of my some of my most favorite hot toys figures, I went on a rollercoaster ride from annoucment to in hand. First I was excited to see it was getting made, then bored that it took so long to release, to disapointment with all the issues from the asian release, to not being excited at all as it was in transit to me via sideshow, to liking it once I got it in hand, to loving it the longer I have it.

Sorry for the long winded post, but people are truly missing out on a fantastic figure by passing on this piece, if your on the fence do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself, I don't believe you will regret it, just make sure to get one from a reputable dealer so you know your getting the US release.

This figure is now one of my favs once I've accepted the fact that he is built like ****. I don't care if his suit rips, wrinkles or creases. I'm going to pose the crap out of him and never have him in a museum pose again!

y9yhu6em.jpg

This figure is now one of my favs once I've accepted the fact that he is built like ****. I don't care if his suit rips, wrinkles or creases. I'm going to pose the crap out of him and never have him in a museum pose again!

y9yhu6em.jpg

That's the way to do it, nice pose!

This figure has amazingly gone to near the top of my some of my most favorite hot toys figures, I went on a rollercoaster ride from annoucment to in hand. First I was excited to see it was getting made, then bored that it took so long to release, to disapointment with all the issues from the asian release, to not being excited at all as it was in transit to me via sideshow, to liking it once I got it in hand, to loving it the longer I have it.

Sorry for the long winded post, but people are truly missing out on a fantastic figure by passing on this piece, if your on the fence do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself, I don't believe you will regret it, just make sure to get one from a reputable dealer so you know your getting the US release.

Unfortunately Oz got the defective batches =(

Had to send 2 back already.....about to give up....

Unfortunately Oz got the defective batches =(

Had to send 2 back already.....about to give up....

Will sideshow or BBTS ship to Oz? if so those companys have the revised figures, shipping would likely be pricey but at least you know your getting a good one.

mine is from a good batch. got mine from toys2 a month ago. if you're interested pm me and ill find out shipping for you. Marvel really isnt my thing.

Where did you buy yours from? Both times your shoulders were broken?

I got mine from Popcultcha. First time the shoulder was broken, but second time it was fine.

I got mine from them too.... they are gonna send me the third one by this week =(

Both replacements had a rattling sound straight out of the box!

After all the initial QC issues and and not too good reviews, looks like this one is a keeper. Very poseable figure and the suit creases back to form after extreme poses

Back