Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TnsFL5S.gif

Lol, that's hilarious

I'm almost finish with my Parker bash but need glasses. Where do others get ones they used on theirs? On ebay I can't seem to find ones that are just right.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm almost finish with my Parker bash but need glasses. Where do others get ones they used on theirs? On ebay I can't seem to find ones that are just right.

ThreeA Nightwatch Commander glasses. I'm happy with these.

As far as the backpack, I think I'm going to pick up the one included with the End Walker figure. It looks to be the only one made from material that will take dye.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 408
I bought an exact replica of the backpack off someone on the internet. Let me go back and check who it was.

I think anyone who buys this and is happy with a museum pose is off their feckin' ****! Its SPIDER-MAN it's the law to pose him in something crazy!!

Also I've seen on for €140 and I've head rumours about suit problems, sticking together if left in a bent knee/arm pose too long?

Rumor has it that hot toys isn't going to make an asm2 version do to all the rumors about suit and shoulder problems, and only crazy people buying his figure. Rumor is hot toys doesn't like crazy people so no ASM 2 version. This rumor will start another rumor that the value of this purportedly flawed figure will skyrocket because its the last spiderman figure hot toys ever makes. Damn my head hurts from all these rumors

I think its too soon to stress over rumors right now. I have a hunch we'll at least see a new Spidey... The real question will be whether or not we see any new villains.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I bought my Spiderman from my LCS last weekend. My question is how do I know if the shoulders are 'broken'?

Got my replacement Spidey from Popcultcha last night, and thankfully the shoulders are not broken on this one. Both feel firm, but I dont think I'll risk moving them around too much. Now I still got the little instruction sheet indicating not to life the arms above 80 degrees. I thought people initially said that if you got that sheet, you had the old batch with dodgy shoulders, and the new batch does not include the little instruction sheet. But then I heard people who were sure they had the new batch were still getting the instruction sheet.

So is the instruction sheet an indication of which batch you got and the quality of your shoulders, or is that just a myth?

got mine from popcultcha too but the figure has a rattling sound.... did yours do the same?

Hey guys, just got my figure in.
Is it normal to have a rattling sound inside the figure?

No its not normal but it doesn't mean you have a completely broken figure either. You shouldn't hear any rattling around, as this usually means that a piece broke off and is inside the body. If you haven't noticed anything physical wrong with the figure and you don't notice any chips then its probably fine. However if it bothers you just exchange it for a new one because its obvious that something chipped off even if it doesn't effect the presentation of the figure.

Back